[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this game any good?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: fable-banner-2.jpg (100 KB, 921x549) Image search: [Google]
fable-banner-2.jpg
100 KB, 921x549
Is this game any good?
>>
>>333034746
1st game was great
2nd game was kinda shitty
3rd game was pretty shitty but if you like the series you'd probably like it
>>
never played the first but i want to really bad
went back to 2 when my computer shit the bed and had a good time with it for a few days
3 was just "only use guns because melee is a joke and magic eats dicks for breakfast" and made me want to die
>>
>>333034746
just play the lost chapter version. This one doesn't improve the graphics very much and doesn't had anything to the game except achievement (on steam) and shitty menu navigation. It's really sad they fuck this up
>>
>>333035185
What's the difference?
>>
>>333034746
1 is good
2 is different, annoyingly so imo but still good
3 is dog shit
>>
>>333034746
anniversary version is shit because of the graphical changes destroying the original atmosphere and tone. Get Fable: The Lost Chapter unless you're a huge faggot that absolutely needs controller support.
>>
>>333035241
well it's the original fable game but with a dlc. It's kind of old but still better than this
>>
>>333035481
So this anniversary edition does not have all the content?
>>
>>333035320
Holy fuck this.
>no trail when using assassins rush
>multi arrow orbs not having particle effects
>tons of shit not having particle effects in general, when the OG version did
Annoyed the shit out of me and definitely ruins the atmosphere.
>>
Why isn't 2 on PC? I'd buy a collection of sort if they ever decided to make one.
>>
File: ego06.jpg (40 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
ego06.jpg
40 KB, 600x450
>Project Ego will never exist
>>
>>333034746
play the original imo
>>
>>333034746
it's the comfiest game ever

play the original port though, the menu system in anniversary is fucking atrocious
>>
>>333034746
just buy the lost chapters on steam. same game and this upgrade is shit
>>
No, it ruins the dark and comfy artstyle and replaces it with bloom and "updated" textures. It adds nothing but DLC costume packs, the loading times are still fucking awful and are worse because the loading screen is the same ugly shit from Fable 2. Lost Chapters is superior in every single way.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.