[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
opinions? i think the game is pretty great. kinda gets boring
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: 000340.jpg (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
000340.jpg
1 MB, 1920x1080
opinions?

i think the game is pretty great. kinda gets boring after a while like every other game
>>
if you thought the Asscreed games were full of mindless chores, this game will make those seem like fun and interesting
>>
It's not a bad game, but I'm simply tired of open world action games.
>generic outposts with crappy loot
>towers to reveal new areas with more generic outposts and loot
>constantly spawning, annoying enemies
>10000 loot markers
It's simply not fun. The story in Mad Max is decent enough to keep you playing til the end, but everything else is anti-fun filler.
>>
>>333028776

This, family (Translators note: In previous times posters on the 4chan board appropriated the word "senpai" from a social media language spoken by black people. Later this was filtered on 4chan by the chinese government, meaning the posters had to take a last resort in reverting to the original word: family)
>>
File: MM1.webm (3 MB, 1200x675) Image search: [Google]
MM1.webm
3 MB, 1200x675
It's very well put together, but it has no real soul.
If they made a sequel that had some real work put into it I would buy it.
>>
>>333028881
Why do you fags type this shit? Why can't you just post normally?
>>
>>333026615
I thought it felt comfy as fuck and I fell in love with the world and my Magnum Opus. I agree that the combat is bamham, the actual story is paper thin and the missions get repetitive, but I still loved every minute of the 70 hours or whatever that I spent rolling around in the sand. There's a lot of missed opportunity in there but for me, and a lot of people I think, it really helped to scratch an itch for a little while.
>>
Can I pirate it yet?
>>
>>333028990

Shut up cuck (Translators note: While the word "cuck" has an original meaning of a man fucking another mans wife, on 4chan this means "person I disagree with".)
>>
>>333026615
it just got so boring towards the end of the game that i got frustrated with it

after i beat the main story there was no reason to ever touch it again

>>333028776
open world is boring, and linear is boring. where do we go from here
>>
>>333026615

Siege never gets boring.
>>
>>333028949
imagine that shit with VR
also
>unfiltered throttle bodies so that all the smoke and debris goes in your engine
>>
File: 1441488844446.png (280 KB, 596x628) Image search: [Google]
1441488844446.png
280 KB, 596x628
>>333029210
>>
File: MM2.webm (3 MB, 1200x675) Image search: [Google]
MM2.webm
3 MB, 1200x675
>>333029532
>mad max VR game
One day maybe. Right now there's nothing for VR
>>
>>333029097
Fucking die you scum or get a job.
>>
>>333026615
I quite enjoyed it but it was really disappointing to see they didn't really put much variety in. For example the enemies.

Would have been great if they used different types of melee and ranged weapons. crossbows, spears, handguns assult weapons etc just to give it a real feeling they're scavenging everything they can.

Same for vehicles really, was disappointing they didn't have things like war rigs or motor bikes riding around in all sorts of variants and gangs.

They dida pretty good job capturing the setting but they just needed to put more variety into it. Like if it had something like the spontaneous objectives like red Dead redemption had I think that could have made it so much more.

I still like it though, I do hope they either do more with it or make a proper sequel.
>>
>>333028949
>steering wheel on the wrong side
Trash
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.