[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Playing this for the first time. What class should I pick? I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: file.png (3 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
file.png
3 MB, 1920x1080
Playing this for the first time. What class should I pick? I usually build a sniper, at least I did in Dragonfall.
>>
File: Npc_orkfemale_gobbet.png (91 KB, 212x278) Image search: [Google]
Npc_orkfemale_gobbet.png
91 KB, 212x278
>>333025483
>not playing a decker
I mean you're free to do whatever but it always feels like you're missing a ton of content if you don't do it your first time through.
I want to fuck Gobbet.
>>
>>333025846
So I should go for a Decker? Is the content Decker oriented?
>>
playing as decker is good for 2 reasons
1. it's a fucking hugely important class and the PC can always be better at it than an npc
2. decker NPCs are huge fags in both hong kong and dragonfall so you can just bypass having to deal with them by overriding their class
>>
>>333025887
Well, like in Dragonfall, there's just lot of intelligence checks that are useful to have and many ways around areas that use the matrix. You can always win by going guns blazing though if you don't care. Play whatever you find fun. Also your team mate decker in this one is pretty trash.
>>
>>333025887

There's lots of stuff you'll miss if you're not a decker.

The game gives you a decker companion but you'll be forced to take her along and she's pretty lame.
>>
>>333026076
>>333026074
>>333026003
What Etiquettes are good?
>>
>>333026484

Corporate and shadowrunner.

Avoid academic, as the majority of its uses are only when talking to a single character.
>>
>>333026484
Security and corporate are essential, gang is nice, rest are meh. Academic is useless as always.
>>
>>333026484
corporate is based
>>
>>333026076
You need her to get the best ending though
>>
>>333028470
You only need to talk to her a lot and possibly do her sidequest.
>>
>>333026484
Shadowrunner is the most used in Hong Kong.
Corporate, security and gang are also useful. Academic is basically just for flavor, it never really helps much.
>>
Why are Duncan and Is0bel so shit. I want my wingman Eiger back
>>
>>333030776
Because they clearly spent all their time on Gobbet, Gaichu and Rachter. And it was totally worth it, best characters they've come up with yet.
>>
>third game
>still no mage crew member with a good story
>>
>>333030776
Duncan *zip tie a god* Wu? Shit? Shirley you jest.
>>
>>333030881
They were pretty good, but I liked Glory and Eiger more.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.