[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
a mod of majora's mask where you can see yourself doing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5
File: song-of-time.png (2 KB, 420x150) Image search: [Google]
song-of-time.png
2 KB, 420x150
a mod of majora's mask where you can see yourself doing whatever you did before and you have to avoid interfering with your past actions
>>
ok sounds neat
>>
ok sounds bad
>>
can you fuck your other past link selves
>>
>>333019093
yeah I'de play that, more games need ghosts
>>
File: iwanna.png (7 KB, 224x225) Image search: [Google]
iwanna.png
7 KB, 224x225
>>333021329
>>
File: time circles.gif (957 KB, 500x275) Image search: [Google]
time circles.gif
957 KB, 500x275
>>333019093
How would I do that when I'm always getting fucked by time circles, whenever I play the song of time.
>>
>>333019093
if it was like meatboy and you could see all of your past playthroughs at once, thatd be awesome
>>
File: DekuKing2.png (60 KB, 200x209) Image search: [Google]
DekuKing2.png
60 KB, 200x209
I like the idea.
>>
>>333019093
Good idea, but it's impossible to enforce explicitly in the game due to you always starting in the same spot
>>
>>333021329
>Link stops right outside clock tower, about to enter
>Suddenly he is accosted out of nowhere by a battle hardened Goron Link who in turn reverts to his normal form, but still out-powers the former
>He pulls off his tunic and inserts his phallus into his past self's rectum
>The past Link screams but the sound of fire works, partying and the moon drawing closer keep the townspeople distracted
>The past Link must endure his future self's phallus as he watches the sky redden as the moon draws ever closer
>The moon is 30 seconds from hitting Termina
>Both Links are seconds away from death
>With a final thrist and an intense orgasm, future Link plays the Song of Time and goes back in time to safety
>Meanwhile past Link, mentally and physically exhausted watches the moon make contact with Termina with dead eyes
>Tatl violently jingles with orgasms from the shota on shota action she just watched
>Then the moon hits
So then what happens, another branching Zelda Timeline? "The Raped Hero"?
>>
I like the idea of being able to see your ghosts, I don't like the idea of interacting with them though
>>
>>333021498
Fuck off.
>>
>>333027385
Thank you for this.

>>333027535
Fuck yourself. With time magic.
>>
File: maymay.png (247 KB, 450x450) Image search: [Google]
maymay.png
247 KB, 450x450
>>333027535
>>
>Using a time machine gimmick where your past self has to do something to help current you progress through the dungeon.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.