[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
who else played this absolute 10/10 masterpiece
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (97 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
97 KB, 640x640
who else played this absolute 10/10 masterpiece
>>
There's gotta be one other anon
>>
>>333014596
I was surprised there wasn't a sequel to this.
>>
>>333015276
the game or the movie
>>
>>333015839
Both honestly.
>>
oh wow, I forgot about this movie.
>>
My little brother had it. I don't remember how it played.
Shit, I don't even remember anything about the movie, either.
>>
I only remember the part with the red robot saying he knows the city like the back of his hand, and then getting hit with a big ass hammer thing. There was also a robot aunt chick with a fat ass.
>>
>>333014596
I remember having this and the GameCube game, In both of them I was too young to know where the fuck to go or what to do to progress.
Were they actually any good?
>>
>>333014596
>not playing the PS2 version
My first game for that console too
Had free memory card and all
>>
>>333016275
they were like metroidvania type games, at least the gba version was. And the soundtrack was legendary, the guy they commissioned for it put it on YouTube
>>
File: letmequestion.jpg (16 KB, 447x444) Image search: [Google]
letmequestion.jpg
16 KB, 447x444
>>333014596
>not the DS version
>>
>>333016656
Differences?
>>
>>333014596

This fucking movie has some of the most unappealing character designs ever
>>
>>333016256
>There was also a robot aunt chick with a fat ass.
my 12 year old dick was confused
>>
>>333014596
I had it on DS and it was surprisingly smooth and gameplay was super solid
>>
>>333014596
I played the PS2 version, and it was excellent
>>
Played the GameCube version, which was probably the same as PS2. Shit was gold man
>>
>>333014596
had the GBA version, was really fucking weird but i kinda like it
>>
File: 1757.jpg (74 KB, 500x499) Image search: [Google]
1757.jpg
74 KB, 500x499
The dude who did the music for this game also did the music for those Sims games on GBA.

Good shit. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TuGZhTNn2ac&list=PLM61SnQMU4vzRZzx4Q8qmB8bzm4eKXgt_&index=9

Also, is Griptonite games fucking dead?
>>
>>333014596
>not the PS2 version
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.