[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT we post what makes us rage against video games and throw
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 2
File: video games.png (254 KB, 434x507) Image search: [Google]
video games.png
254 KB, 434x507
ITT we post what makes us rage against video games and throw controllers and shit
>>
Nothing because I'm not a manchild
>>
>>333012836
then you're not a video gamer and need to get the f*uck out of my thread
>>
>>333012836
>I'm not a manchild

>now excuse me while I go play these videogames clearly meant for children

kek
>>
That image is fake, there are no games to play on Xbone, so you can't get mad at it.
>>
>>333012767
>Smash wooden shelf with hammer
>Neatly place your Xbone controller in the hole
>GAMING MAKES ME SO ANGRY ARRRRHHH!!!
>>
I get up and do something else if I'm on tilt but when I younger boy howdy did I make a ruckus when I was having a bad time.
>>
people don't really break their controllers raging do they
control yourselves you fucking animals
>>
>>333013052
Ppl can't be that pathetic...can they?
>>
>>333012906
>then you're not a video gamer and need to get the f*uck out of my thread
You need to be atleast 18 to post here
>>
It's like they happened to try fitting things into the hole and it was an xbox controller that did.
>>
If he smashed the controller into the surface then why are the shards blown outward like the controller is emerging from it
>>
>>333013136
>go on 4chan
>do it all for the (You)s
>be surprised when normies make shit up on facebook for the likes and shares
lol i unno
>>
I'm a deeply flawed human being but at least I've never been autistic enough to break a controller in a rage.
>>
>>333013136
>>333013052
this
The hole the controller is sitting in makes no sense
The wood is bent upward when it should be bent downward
Is fake
>>
>>333012767
the broken bits of that table are pointing the wrong direction
it's like the controller is emerging from withing the table
>>
>>333013136
>Ppl can't be that pathetic
>Ppl
yes
they can
>>
>>333013052
>>333013136
>wooden shelf
You overestimate the quality of IKEA furniture. I am not surprised if the xbone controller could make that kind of a puncture.
>>
I couldn't beat the soccer ball juggling Rhythm Heaven level and snapped my DS in half.
>>
even in my ragiest moments i've been smart enough to at least throw my controller at my pillow / bed

people who do this are unhinged
>>
>>333013321
the hole is going the wrong direction though
>>
>>333012927
I'm mad about the fact that Xbone has no games. Does that count?
>>
>>333013321
>bad quality means laws of reality go out the window
o-ok
>>333013229
>>333013196
>>333013052
>>
>>333013453
You fucking retards, think about how it would likely be swung down onto the table, if it was being held by one handle, and swung downwards underneath you, it would be at an angle, which could push/splinter thin wood up.
>>
>6th grade
>invite friend over
>knock at the door later
>answer
>he's looking down at his gameboy
>walks in and goes to my room
>he sits in my chair
>i get my gameboy and take the bed
>playing some dwm
>he whips his at the wall
>gets up immediately
>puts the batteries back in and closes the cover
>says hey
>say hi
>save game and turn it off
>play starcraft 64
Harvest Moon will do that to ya
>>
>>333012767
>all these people saying the wood looks wrong

If it ricocheted off the wall and embedded itself in the wood, it's possible that chip facing upward on the inside grip collapsed in on itself, which is why it slopes down a bit at first and then curves up, like an accordion fold.

Still highly unlikely, but not impossible.
>>
Wizpig

>cheapest of fucking all time
>fly into a rage every time I tried to win
>got so bad trying over and over that eventually my dog could tell when i was playing the game by the sounds and he'd flee from the room before the race started
>after three straight days of trying and failing I actually got up off the couch walked to my N64, and kicked it repeatedly
>my dog came in and was yelping at me while I was freaking out
The only way I ever won that bitch was to cheese it and "balance" myself in front of that big fat cheating fuck so I was pushed through the entire track
>>
>>333013632
>ricochet off the wall
>remain in tact
Hm
>>
>>333013632
The controller would be a lot more banged up or straight up torn apart if it was thrown against a wall
>>
I just played the Sonic the Hedgehog remake / Genisis collection for the PSP. I almost threw my PSP at the wall. Not sure if it is the crappy d-pad or what, but sonic fucking slides around like he is on rollerskates, and I always hit spikes and lava that is off the screen, and by the time I see it it is to late to do anything about it. I do not remember the controls bieng this shit on the master system.
>>
>>333013614
more likely that the hammer moved it up while they were taking it out
>>
>>333013226

I'm a nearly perfect human being, and even I've broken a controller or two, casting them down as though I were Zeus tossing lightning bolts from the heavens. Now go, you miserable, lying wretch. Go and spread your lies elsewhere.
>>
>>333013632
>all these people saying the wood looks wrong
It's some IKEA shit. The tops of their "wood" furniture is like 1 mm thick particle board around a hollow frame made of cardboard. If you bust through the top it's all hollow inside.
>>
File: image.jpg (97 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
97 KB, 1280x720
Mini games required for %100 completion
>>
>>333014187
>you know how this the wood is
>>
>>333013963
Quality Microsoft products duh anon!!!
>>
>>333013196
>>333013227
>>333013229

/v/ - CSI
>>
why rage when you can just alt f4

When i'm about to get killed in a game I just alt f4 so I don't give them the satisfaction of killing me.
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.