[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would coexistence really be possible?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 8
File: cute couple.jpg (117 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
cute couple.jpg
117 KB, 1024x768
Would coexistence really be possible?
>>
They would find a way, even if it had to do with bullshit asspull magic.
>>
No... you can't even interbreed the two.
>>
>>333008542
if asshole wizards can interbreed an owl and a fucking bear, you can find one to help out you and your monster girlfriend
>>
>>333008542
what?
>>
File: that darn cat.jpg (84 KB, 456x542) Image search: [Google]
that darn cat.jpg
84 KB, 456x542
If we did find another sapient species like ourselves, would it be considered bestiality to get it on with them if we couldn't understand each other through spoken language? Even if we did speak the same language?
>>
Yes, but in order for atleast one of them to not be completely destroyed, one would have to initially dominate the other. The loser would essentially be second class citizens and it would be the whole nigger thing all over again for a while, worse, even, if it starts with a war.
>>
>>333009471

I think that depends entirely on where the culture of the more advanced race was at the time. If, right now, Lamias were discovered because of some kind of magical thingamjigger happened and they were at the midevil tech level, they'd probably be welcomed with open arms by modern human society unless they proved to be ridiculously dangerous physically, like a Tiger or something.

The war that would probably break out wouldn't be between our race and theirs, it would be between humans that wanted to treat them equally and people like ISIS that saw them as an abomination to be destroyed because of religious reasons, with law enforcement actions on the side line against human (Lamia) traffickers and such as well.

Honestly, if modern day humanity met something that was not us but was fully capable of talking and clearly sapient? Western society would probably react with fascination.
>>
>>333008894
How could you speak the same language and still not communicate?
>>
>>333008894
I kinda want to fuck that cat, but the thought of being trapped in an insane world where there's nothing to do but fuck and be crazy sounds like it'd get old fast.
>>
File: 1451430392943.jpg (213 KB, 735x1088) Image search: [Google]
1451430392943.jpg
213 KB, 735x1088
>>333010139
I meant those as different questions as in asking this: "would it still be considered bestiality if we did speak the same language?"
>>
>>333010302

Beastality is with things that you cannot communicate with and or are not intelligent/sapient. So no, it technically wouldn't be, at least legally.

I think it would actually be exophelia, assuming the intelligent species didn't actually come from our Earth.
>>
>>333008158
>try to coexist
>children from alternate past visit your timeline and try to slaughter villages that "shouldn't" be there
>walls between dimensions begin to break down
>minmaxed twink alternate version of yourself rampaging around destroying everything
>massive holes in reality leading to other worlds where you died young
>grand fuckery on the largest scale
The church was right.
>>
File: smug goddess.png (2 MB, 1744x1488) Image search: [Google]
smug goddess.png
2 MB, 1744x1488
>not completing the true ending in Act 2
>not finishing the game after that and never touching it again
>>
>>333008158
>Marry a monstergirl
>have a son, raped daily
>Have a daughter, nymphomaniac who literally feeds on semen
>>
>>333010996
>Son will get laid constantly and carry on the family bloodline.
>You can fuck your daughter no problem because you need to feed her.
Win-Win.
>>
>>333010847
>minmaxed twink alternate version of yourself rampaging around destroying everything
some me have to achieve something right?
>>
>>333008158
We're having trouble getting along with each other. We'd probably end up trying to kill the other species at some point before peace is made.
>>
File: 2592_0326.png (362 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
2592_0326.png
362 KB, 640x480
>>333011484
Well, you become a mindless thrall to an inanimate object, eventually consumed by it completely. But sure. I guess that's accomplishing something.
>>
>You will never have a family of hybrids.

Still finding it funny how this planet is the only one with life on it, and not exactly hiding the proof of our existence.
>>
>>333011874
Fermi Paradox

Although more likely, extrastellar travel is difficult to impossible and anyone picking up on messages aren't bothering to send any out, for rather obvious reasons.
>>
>>333010289
If you were crazy, would you really care?
>>
>>333012038
Ah, that sounds interesting.
>>
Is going full monster genocide paladin possible?

I will take upon myself the burden of moral ambiguity and purge the land from this monstrous filth. I will hear their cries of agony and anguish, both adult and those of their children, and I will not be swayed. For I know, that in my crusade to perform the will of God, the Creator, and Protector of justice, sacrifices must be made. It will be with great fervor, that I will place the purity of my very soul, my very humanity on God's altar.

My hands will be stained with the blood of countless innocents, my soul - an object of endless hate and fear, but I will stand tall and smiling in the end, awaiting for God's light to descend upon me and soothe my tears of guilt.
>>
>>333008894

ADMINISTER THE HARKNESS TEST
>>
>>333012484
Why would God want you to kill his other creations? That doesn't sound very saintly to me. If they were hellspawn, then things would be different.
>>
File: HVH6t.jpg (121 KB, 529x529) Image search: [Google]
HVH6t.jpg
121 KB, 529x529
>>333012645
THAT'S HERESY TALK
>>
>>333010935
>No option for Ilias end where you partner with her and destroy all the heretics

Shit game tbqh famalan.
>>
>>333013184
You can partner with Ilias in Paradox.
You can also ignore rescuing the slime and be unable to recruit any monsters.
>>
>>333013439
Seriously? Is it translated? I've always wanted to play a route where you waifu'd Ilias and purged everything else.
>>
Humans out-competed or outright killed off every other creature in their own genus and you think co-existence is possible?
>>
Id be okay with siring endless generations of monstergirls
They mature fast
They live a long time
They have instatiable lust
and it's canon they don't have genetic defects/retardation from incest
>>
>>333013665
It's Monster Girl Quest Paradox, not the standard MGQ.
It's nowhere near fully translated. All the menus/skills/items are, and the first 1/5th of the game or so, but the rest is not. They're being a bit slow about the whole thing, apparently due to few people working on it.
>>
>>333014027
What a shame. I'll keep it on my radar though, since I've always liked the idea of siding with Ilias more than snek (especially since there was no option to get with any of the 4 other heavenly knights). I just hope it won't turn into a shitty twist where you end up siding with Allce again.

Thanks, Anon.
>>
>>333014635
I thought that New Game+, a fanmod for the original MGQ, let you recruit one of the Heavenly Knights for your companion and dismiss Alice.

Also, Paradox lets you recruit basically any monster you want and leave anyone you'd like back at the castle, although Ilias/Alice (whichever you picked at the start) still shows up for important events. You don't recruit any of the Heavenly Knights in part 1 - actually, they're a different set outside Tamamo - but you can recruit Nanabi.

And there is certainly no "twist ending where you side with Alice" since... well, I'll let you find that out if curious.
>>
>>333015102
I just didn't like how in the original game the 'optional' endings were half-baked since the game expected you to end up with Alice (ie. Tamamo and Alma were just testing your resolve if you choose them).

Hopefully the Ilias ending in Paradox isn't just a shitty (you werent meant to pick this ending since it's a bad end, now go back and pick Alice since it's a good end) kind of deal. Although from what you say, it might be years before a translation is completed, so I guess I'll just have to deal with it.
>>
>>333008158
Yes but you would still have to kill off a shitload of monsters, even Alice says that.
>>
No, you cannot coexist with abominations with unnatural and homicidal urges.

you are worst girl, you are the monstergirl idiot you are the monster smell. return to hellgondo, to our heellgondo cousins you may come to our country you may live in the zoo... AHAHAHAHAH Monster lord wwe will never fogive you, abomination rascal FUck but fuck asshole monster stink hellgondo sqhipere shipare monster genocide best day of my life,. take a bath of dead monster...AHAHAHAHAHA HELLGONDO WE WILL GET YOU!!! do not forgot the human monster war REMOVE MONSTER FROM THE PREMISIS you will get caught Illias+church+illiascruz+humans=kill monster lord
>>
File: 42965162.jpg (507 KB, 695x876) Image search: [Google]
42965162.jpg
507 KB, 695x876
>>333008158
I'd coexist with alice
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.