[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just got this CE edition sf v in the mail. Got it really cheap.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
Just got this CE edition sf v in the mail. Got it really cheap. Mostly got it for the statue. Should I bother opening the game or does it still suck? Was gonna sell it and keep the rest of the CE ( art book and statue are bad ass).
>>
The games great if you like fighting games.
>>
>>333003330
I do, is the online still broken as ppl said ? I don't really have many friends to play with.
>>
>>333003483
Onlne is fixed, other than the occasional cunt who ragequits.
>>
Supposedly Amazon had the standard version listed for $10 earlier today. When added to the cart it appeared as $35 for some people. Others had their item removed from their cart. Still waiting to find out of Amazon actually honored it for some people.
>>
>>333003483
Was only broken the first day.
>>
>>333004530
They did, I ordered it for 10 dollars, preparing to ship. They did this a few weeks ago and honored it then too.
>>
>>333005323
>>333004530
Proof in case anyone wants it.
>>
>>333003330
>imply that if you don't like it you don't like fighting games
Go fuck yourself
>>
>>333003483
Only for EU
>>
>I-I-It didn't fail, they are selling it for 10$ because they are good ole boys who care about the consumer!
>has nothing to do with its failed launch and mounting pressure from MKXL and KOF hype completely strangling this title in its infant stage!

>>333005704
Thats what SF shills always do.
>please buy it!
>oh, but if you buy it and don't like it...then you're a noob who can't play fighters!
>muwahaha my fandom escapes all criticism!
>>
>>333003483
online isn't BROKEN but you'll still wait 4 minutes between each match
>>
>>333006925
I paid 10 bucks for it, I wouldn't pay more. I'd rather have MKXL but I'm waiting on it to go to 30 before I jump on it. I'm not a SF shill at all, the only one I bought of SVIV is the one on PS4 with all the DLC, I play casually with friends, so it'll be a fun thing for a few times.
>>
File: 1458256087144.jpg (39 KB, 720x539) Image search: [Google]
1458256087144.jpg
39 KB, 720x539
>>333006925
Shouldn't you be in a Dark Souls 3 thread right now?
>>
>>333003252
The statue looks alright, the game is kinda shit though.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.