[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
so which demo was more disappointing? MGSV or FFXV?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
so which demo was more disappointing? MGSV or FFXV?
>>
Ground Zeroes was more fun that Phantom Pain, I played it for 20 hours.
>>
GZ was great
>>
>>332974483
ground zeroes war more fun than the phantom pain

I played it for 70 hours and speedran glaz and palitz in 1:29 on hard with an S rank, but was too disappointed to upload it since it was only second place rather than true world record
>>
>>332974323
I loved Ground Zeroes. I wish all of Phantom Pain was small scale infiltrations like that. I put 50 hours into GZ alone.
>>
>the "return to ground zeroes" is a zero effort multiplayer map instead of an actual mission
>you cant even use some of the new weapons and items in the GOAT environment from GZ
fucking fucks
>>
>>332974323
GZ was better than TPP in nearly anything.

I can't say much about FFXV, since there is little to no content in the last demo and the release of the game is still far away.
>>
>>332978264
Ground zeroes was the same game in a better map
>>
>>332980026
only a retard who understands nothing about game design would say this

literally the only thing thats the same are the core gameplay mechanics, even the animations are different and heavier, the inventory is more limited and balanced, the game is infinitely better designed by placing weapons and such on the map instead of a shitty loadout screen etc
>>
>>332980446
The on site procurement wouldn't have made much sense if you were a mercenary with his own company.

But I did like the lack of fulton, made shit risky. However how would people recruit en masse? Things that work in one context don't work in another.

Fulton taken out so much tension of wondering when a guard would wake up.
>>
>>332980446
It has the same exact gameplay. TPP becomes broken when you unlock better weapons and GZ does too, except it just drops crates for them at the beginning of the level instead of having a loadout screen.
Only an autistic person would care so much about the "Weight" of the animations when the difference is so slight. Both games have shit controls whenever you are trying to crawl around because snake will randomly decide to sit up and get spotted, him feeling a bit heavier doesen't fix any of that
>>
>>332982128
>However how would people recruit en masse?

set, meaningful rewards for completing main missions

fultoning and the troops from it are not a gameplay element that matters in the slightest or adds anything except an artificial layer of difficulty- its laughably easy to be fully stealthy in TPP if you never go to fulton anything and just sneak through

just give a batch of soldiers and their leader for completing a camp omega styled mission

>>332982187
no they dont, fucking retard- the gameplay is by definition different because of so many different factors and different design decisions in both games

youre a clueless retard if you think GZ and TPP are the exact same game

GZ gives you challenge and options through design and restriction while TPP does the exact opposite
>>
>>332982128
Volunteiring by heropoints only. Just make some bs about the soldiers being to afraid to desert.Also cut by half the numbers of fultons.
>>
Gz didn't have the opportunity to fuck up as opposed to tpp
>>
>>332982128
Having a fulton makes stuff like bins and lockers almost pointless because you can just rid of the body at almost anytime.

Also in tpp there's almost no point to turning off the power or anything. Only like 5 or so security cameras in the whole game too
>>
>>332974323
>MGSV is shit meme

People need to stop tryng to fit in so much

Also people who call it repetitive had already put like in 70 hours

How fucking long did you expect it to last
>>
>>332983956
I liked all the main ops. The side ops were shit. The repeat missions were hit and miss, I would have liked it better if every mission just had selectable modifiers and it blows my mind why they wouldn't just do that.
I reiterate that the side ops were shit but I wouldn't judge a game by its optional content alone
>>
>>332977515
>>332974483
But everything you do in Ground Zeroes you can do in Phantom Pain, except you have more. I have 90 hours I think on Phantom Pain and 4 on GZ, maybe it's me who's dumb.
>>
>>332982520
It's funny how you're incapable of making an argument without insulting whoever you're arguing with.
And no, I'm not a newfag, but you're definitely trying too hard to fit in. Pretending to be smarter and calling everyone else a retard doesn't make you win the argument son.
>>
>>332974323
Ground zeroes was more fun than the actual game so I would say final fantasy
>>
>>332987247
Fun is subjective, I had more fun with TPP.
>>
>>332986348
You can't, though. TPP doesn't have a single great base like GZ. Camp Omega is awesome, the shitty empty bases in TPP don't compare at all.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.