[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Carl! Learn to fly, goddamn it!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: Mike_Toreno_SA_zpsdcd1df14.jpg (14 KB, 192x256) Image search: [Google]
Mike_Toreno_SA_zpsdcd1df14.jpg
14 KB, 192x256
Carl! Learn to fly, goddamn it!
>>
File: james-woods-wi.jpg (21 KB, 395x379) Image search: [Google]
james-woods-wi.jpg
21 KB, 395x379
his VA was 10/10
his character wasnt an ass too
>>
>>332973972
I always thought of him as my father as he was trying to drive me towards a purpose in life, doing his best to unlock the true potential he saw in me only to be disappointed time and time again. I yearned for the day he would pat me on the back and say good job son as he tried to look away to hide tears gathering in his eyes, and ironically it was the only thing he yearned for too. However I, his only son not even once came close to living up to his expectations. I failed him, and I have failed my father.
>>
>>332974650
ok
>>
>>332974650
Where can I subscribe?
>>
always hated how they'd splurge on mocap for these games yet didn't bother getting the models to not look like complete ass.

also, none of the mocap stuff is actually in the ingame animations.
>>
>>332974284
What? Toreno is the biggest asshole in the whole game
>>
>>332974650
>I failed him, and I have failed my father.

Did you fail english too?
>>
>>332975113

That game was made in 2003-2004, so chill the fuck out. Considering how huge the world was on a PS2, they did an overall good job with the graphics. Granted, the hands of the models looked horrible.
>>
I don't get the trouble people had with flight school. Getting all gold in driving school was way harder.
>>
>>332975113
>the game had a whole state to explore
>you could do everything you wanted to do
>long singleplayer
>muh bad ingame animations.
who cares
gta 5 looks now great with good animations but is still bad compared to SA
>>
File: 200_s.gif (34 KB, 359x200) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
34 KB, 359x200
>>332974284
James Woods is awesome. Too bad he didn't get as many roles in productions I care about.
>>
>>332975927

Don't know how it was on the consoles, but on the PC the standard mouse control of the aircrafts was extremely clunky and difficult. I always switched to keyboard controls for the aircraft, then things were ok.

I remember pulling the plug of my pc several times, though, because I got so angry during the flight missions that I was failing.
>>
>>332975927
Try them on mobile.
>>
Toreno is fucking awesome
>>
I don't get why they didn't just bust Sweet out of prison if they were prepared to use a fighter jet to take on a military base in the middle of the desert where a top-secret experimental new technology was being held.
>>
>>332973972

If you skipped this you are a pussy bitch faggot who should cleanse yourself from the gene pool.
>>
>>332973972
Had more trouble with Wrong Side of the Tracks then I did with flight school.

>tfw i'm replaying the game and turning off frame limiter makes the game look gorgeous but it also breaks cutscenes, makes carl die at random points, and also kills npc's randomly.
>turning it on makes the game look like ass

It's a constant fight with this game.
>>
>>332978379
25FPS is fine.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.