[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should I play the Mass Effect saga? Is it fun?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: masseffect_all_lr2.jpg (327 KB, 748x384) Image search: [Google]
masseffect_all_lr2.jpg
327 KB, 748x384
Should I play the Mass Effect saga?

Is it fun?
>>
Don't, its a great series but it becomes disappointing at the third game. Why?

Lazy Writing...
>>
>>332972676

I think you mean by the second game
>>
>>332972470
Who is that girl in the mid of ME2?
Surely not Miranda, fucking Bioware
>>
Play ME1. Pretend the series ends there if you want a good story. Continue if you care more about gameplay.
As far as storytelling goes, 1 is the best, but has poor combat. Biotics are the most fun in any game though.
3 has the best combat, but absolute awful storytelling.
2 has the best characters. Storytelling and combat are in between the other two.
>>
ME1>ME2>shit>ME3
>>
>>332972470
Generic bland bioware writing
Bioware animations
Shitty gears of war combat system requiring not an ounce of brain power

give them a miss OP
>>
>>332972470
you´re in for a hype that leads to big disappointment. consider playing if u know how MGS is.
>>
>>332972857
micheal jackson
>>
>>332972470

You will love it if you don't expect the 3rd game to change every bit of gameplay based on if Shepard sneezed in the previous games.
>>
>>332972470
You will enjoy the series by the second game, you will have fond memories and by the third game all your memories get tainted by a speck of shit, it's like you were painting and a bird smashes through the canvas and shits itself as it dies of shock ruining your painting. That bird is Casey Hudson
>>
Yes. Don't listen to anyone here the games only gets better
>>
>>332972781
I think you mean after the intro
I WIN
>>
>pirated ME1 when it came out
>killed one Enemy on Eden Prime
>quit game

>2015
>Reading alot good things about the ME series
>Decide to give it another try
>Arrive at the Citadell, talking and wandering around for Hours
>Uninstall

Those Games seem to be the perfect for me and exactly the kind of thing i want, yet i just cant get into them. no idea why
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.