[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Your thoughts guys? What i liked > looked pretty > settings
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
Your thoughts guys?

What i liked

> looked pretty
> settings were varied and interesting

What i didn't

> janky platforming
> why am i collecting crystals?
> bland combat
> hold cirlce to win, hold square to not lose
> why does he only dodge half the time
> can't die anyway (does the game knows it's unplayable?)
> is there any point to using one weapon over the other apart from damage?
> fuuuuuck that slow down

What i took away

> Good tech demo for the assets etc, really bad as an actual demo.
> makes me want to see the full game for the wrong reasons aka find out whether the battle system is as bland as it is in the demo
> scared
>>
>>332968285
>hold square to not lose
>why does he only dodge half the time
>>
>>332968557
I really didn't get it, couldn't use fire with full mp either
>>
>Bad framerate
>Unresponsive controls
>Significant graphical downgrade
>Combat is an unsatisfying middle ground between action and RPG that doesn't feel strategic or skillful

I was pretty hyped for this game, but I'm not going to get it after playing this demo.
>>
Congrats you made another thread in addition to the other fifty about the same shit

Good fucking job retard
>>
>>332968285
>is there any point to using one weapon over the other apart from damage?
Mobility, you can air dodge with the airstep sword and shurikens.
>>
>>332968697
>I really didn't get it
clearly
>>
>>332968697
Fire had a counter like the fireworks.
>>
>>332968838
You're welcome
>>
I hope the full game takes advantage of the Warp Strike, because the combat isn't very engaging. I would love to chain warp airborne enemies. It would also be neat to see inspiration from SotC.
>>
>>332968981
Had no problem wih the fire works, lightning etc i legit coldn't use fire once and i don't know why
>>
>>332968697
MP is used for dodging, warping and weapon abilities, fire is basically a consumable item, like a magic grenade.
>>
>>332969059
I'd like it if they didn't have WARP STRIKE every time, why is that there?
>>
I think i might just not be angsty enough for this new fangled weeaboo ff
>>
I immediately wanted to stop playing it after the "cutesy" bullshit and the fuckhorrible frame rate.

Got to the room inside the house with the cars and large table and toy blocks. Quit as soon as I ended up outside in the rain. What a terrible looking game so far. Try playing Metal Gear 5, then popping this game in. This game feels and looks so terrible.
>>
File: 1459536055657.webm (3 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1459536055657.webm
3 MB, 640x360
>>332968285
The combat has potential but it really needs some polish and they need to fix the framerate.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.