[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"PLUTOON COMMANDER: COORDINATES UNRECOGNIZED"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
WHY IT DO DIS
>>
Sometimes it's spawn protection
>>
File: tripwire.jpg (143 KB, 939x348) Image search: [Google]
tripwire.jpg
143 KB, 939x348
>tripwire
>>
>>332959740
What does it have to do with RO2?
>>
File: 1459596260463.png (12 KB, 246x200) Image search: [Google]
1459596260463.png
12 KB, 246x200
> Promise armored cars and different tank types at launch
> Deliver only one per faction
> Barely get armored cars in last year thanks to modders who did it 4free
I guess it's hard to keep your promises when you're a small indie studio and all your work is focused on microtransactions and FREE CONTENT UPDATES for killing floor 2.
>>
>>332959924
thats why we hate Tripwire, newfag
>>
>>332959924
>what does the president of the studio have to do with a game from said studio
>>
anyone played heroes of the west yet? holy fuck are those maps unbalanced
>>
>>332960307
>post made years after RO2 release, in context about KF2
Why won't you bitch about RO:OST being SJW friendly?
>>
>>332960320
It got patched today, haven't tried it yet. Dunno why someone thought adding more time and tickets would fix Omaha though.
>>
>>332960216
>we
>out of everything Tripwire did wrong, hate for some SJW bullshit almost not having any impact on game
Back to infinitychan
>>
>>332960464
surprisingly omaha isn't the biggest problem, I mean the allies are supposed to have a bad position in the map and make up for it with more tickets. it's every single other map horrendously favor axis, I've never seen allies win on any map other than omaha and osterbeek a few times
>>
>>332960320

>the only map that is wide enough for extensive flanking is the one map germans are on the offensive

not naziboos at all
>>
>>332960806
I've seen allies win exactly once, on Oosterbeek, out of ~25 matches on 3 different servers. Played today after the patch, they lost every time, on Brest, Oosterbeek, Omaha, Carentan.
>>
>>332962150
carentan is the absolute worst for allies. it's just a fucking meat grinder, even with a good team and smoke cover
>>
>>332962150
then you hear the wherboos go "ITS REALISHTIC!"!!!!" as they gun ya down with mgs in camping spots

if it's so realistic why is there a cool down on my naval bombardment?
>>
>>332962557

I think carentan might be winnable if you can convince your team not to suicide trying to take C and focus on A and B first.
>>
>>332960320
I dunno about you but the Brit voice lines are terrible.
>>
>play heroes of the west
>want to be machinegunner
>can only set up on the ground because you can't set up in any fucking windows
ro2 was already horrendously clunky but holy shit fuck this
>>
>>332962557
I think objective C on Brest is the worst thing ever. Those alleyways are just one big pool of dead hamburger.
>>
You might want to avoid Oosterbeek until a hotfix comes out because the last patch apparently makes brits randomly become unable to spawn.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.