[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>a jrpg with batham combat WHAT WERE THEY THINKING?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (166 KB, 1080x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
166 KB, 1080x600
>a jrpg with batham combat

WHAT WERE THEY THINKING?
>>
im actually a casual and it looks fun
i've always wanted the attention to character design and idealistic stories of JRPGs without the annoying combat system
>>
That sounds fun actually, is it out yet?

Yes, I know, Google.
>>
>>332946101
Worst combat I ever tried. Not even exaggerating.
Even Batman combat is a hundred times better than ffxv combat.
>>
>hold circle to combo
>hold square to defend
man, this is not what i was expecting, im not sure i like this
>>
If youre trting to sell me the game, you got me.
>>
>>332946514
This. Even The Witcher 3 has better combat than this trash.
>>
>>332946968
Its not really bamham combat, i mean at least in batman it feels nice to press the attack button and see it immediately launch an attack, when you hold the attack button in FFXV it feels like the game is playing itself and the combat doesn't feel nearly as good
>>
>>332946475
There is a free demo you can check out.
>>
>>332946101
I wish it had easier combat i played the demo expecting it to be kingdom hearts style since im gud in those games but i got obliterated in the boss fight i sucked so hard why is it so hard to dodge
>>
>>332946101
>WHAT WERE THEY THINKING?

>people in the west keep buying bamham games by the truckload so lets make a game like that
>>
>>332946514
>>332947458
Wait, what? You guys have got to be joking. I haven't been paying much attention to this. Is it really Batman: Arkham-ish?
>>
>>332951526
Download the demo and see for yourself.
>>
>>332951853
>don't have a PS4 anymore
How does it work?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.