[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Improved redesign when?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 6
File: Princess_Peach.png (301 KB, 852x852) Image search: [Google]
Princess_Peach.png
301 KB, 852x852
Improved redesign when?
>>
Legoman in charge of resdesign pls
>>
File: peachy.png (192 KB, 305x292) Image search: [Google]
peachy.png
192 KB, 305x292
>>332939457
Done
>>
>>332939457
>implying the SJW's won't SJWize her into the perfect SJW woman where she'll save HERSELF with no man and the SJW's will take it further and make her a nigger

kek
>>
>>332939457
Here.
>>
Make her hair paler, more of a platinum blonde but not too much that it looks like rosalina

And make her hair not symmetrical
>>
>>332940547
there was 3 times over fed regulation amount of shitposting in your post
they are coming to take you in
>>
>>332940547

>Bowser Kidnaps Peach
>You play Mario who goes on a mission to rescue her
>First few levels are standard Mario game
>At the end of the level, Mario fucks up and gets captured
>You switch to Peach who escapes Bowsers castle herself
>Rescue Mario on the way back to your own Castle

I would play this.
>>
>>332940821
>Bowser Kidnaps Peach
>You play as Peach who gets fucked daily in his rape dungeon
>Mario fucks up and gets captured
>You marry Bowser and have his babies
I would buy 10 copies.
>>
>>332940547
>>
File: halal.jpg (9 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
halal.jpg
9 KB, 225x225
>>332940821

I'll do you one better.
>Co-Op Mario and Peach game
>>
>>332941202
There better be a princess carry mechanic like in the credits of NSMB 2.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.