[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Culling
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5
File: The-Culling-Logo.jpg (126 KB, 1080x600) Image search: [Google]
The-Culling-Logo.jpg
126 KB, 1080x600
Itt stories

>be last guy alive vs one other guy
>have smg but want to save it for if I get fucked
>hear guy making rocks over a hill
>get the jump on him with a backstabbing and we fight
>guys bretty gud, holding his own well
>were about equal health and skill
>he gets a good charge hit on me
>I leg it and start spraying at him with my gun
>hit him a few times but he's still alive
>out of ammo
>chuck empty gun at him and it hits him
>I win

Throw kills best kills

Also devs of the year 2016 for actively talking with the community and making changes accordingly
>>
>>332936726
>and making changes accordingly
yeah like nerfing submission into being garbage
WHO ASKED FOR THIS
>>
>>332936818
They removed it completely and everyone got mad so they added it back just half of what it used to be.

Honestly I never noticed the change other than combat became harder because nobody could land hits.
>>
>>332937120
how do you confuse friction for a perk called submission
>>
>>332937267
Oh whatever I've never used submission I'm not pro strats mlg what's submission do
>>
File: whats.png (148 KB, 700x560) Image search: [Google]
whats.png
148 KB, 700x560
>devs of the year 2016
are you fuckin serious man
>>
>>332937337
it did 200% stamina damage if you hit with a bludgeon. Got nerfed to 135% last patch so now if you include stamina regen they'll run out of health before they do stamina
and since you're the aggressor, hitting them takes away from your stamina while they can fully dedicate their stamina to running
http://theculling.gamepedia.com/Perk
>>
>>332937401
Name one dev that does hotfixes within 24 hours of bugs being reported and make tweaks based on the community suggestions instead of being like overkill where they say "welp that's how it is faggots deal with it"
>>
>>332937337
Before nerf, 200% of damage made by blugeon is removed from enemy stamina. After its only 135%.
>>
>>332937527
The joke is that people have been trying to come up with clever ways to not say GOTY so that la-mulanaposter doesn't shitpost in their thread.
>>
>>332937471
>>332937586
Oh OK yeah I remember that perk I never used it though because blades drop twice as often because there's twice as many. So is submission useless now? I was thinking about trying a bludgeon build. I'm a bladed build right now with bloodbath, Brutus, and stealth.
>>
>>332937747
>So is submission useless now?
yeah if you do the math with any bludgeon weapon, you'll kill them before they run out of stamina

blood bath is awful for a blade build and brutus is an extra 40% when a regular backstab already does 200%
stealth is shit but I haven't been able to convince a single retard of this even though it's useless in direct combat and you'll never sneak up on a good player
>>
Would you recommend this game to me, /v/?
>>
>>332939234
maybe in a few months
>>
>>332939234
Yes, despite tryhards getting mad it's still loads of fun
>>
File: 1459486501676.jpg (46 KB, 500x594) Image search: [Google]
1459486501676.jpg
46 KB, 500x594
>>332936818
it was the best, WHEN STUPID FAGGOTS POPPING EXPLOSIVE RUNS AT 35% SPEED AND YOU MANAGED A HIT ON
ONE OF THEM THEIR STAMINA WAS GONE SO THEY WOULD STOP BEING FUCKING COWARDS AND FAGLORDS

LITERALLY

NO ONE WANTED SUBMISSION NERFED
>>
>>332940363
Except cowards who ran from every fight

I. E. Ranged builds
>>
Does anyone ever struggle with their team mate with then teamkilling or attacking you? Nearly every time I play random pairs either they don't communicate and they die or they murder me on sight.
>>
File: 1454131195460.png (13 KB, 557x605) Image search: [Google]
1454131195460.png
13 KB, 557x605
>running knuckle duster, leather hide, leg day
>run to culco labs
>meet blue jacket fagget
>we both get our health low and decide to bolt
>throughout the course of the game, my ally and i take a total of 4 teams together
>during those times we run into blue jacket fagget about 5 separate times
>we finally get to the last teams.
>it's blue jacket fagget and his butt crusader
>partner and I fucking demolish them and win

winning item was a red tier: blue hoodie
>>
>>332941432
>co-op
>randoms

fellow friend,

THAT NEVER WORKS
>>
How to spot a marketing thread 101: someone talking about the culling
>>
>>332942209
>every thread is marketing

How's that tin foil hat fit?
>>
>>332942209
How to spot a gaylord 101: accusing someone of marketing
>>
>>332942209

>guys this game is fun

Wow, talk about shill.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.