[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
SHOOOOORYUKEN SHOOOOORYUKEN SHOOOOORYUKEN SHOOOOORYUKEN SHOOOOORYUKEN
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 143
Thread images: 14
File: ken_shoryuken_fierce.gif (35 KB, 256x660) Image search: [Google]
ken_shoryuken_fierce.gif
35 KB, 256x660
SHOOOOORYUKEN
SHOOOOORYUKEN
SHOOOOORYUKEN
SHOOOOORYUKEN
SHOOOOORYUKEN
Why are shotofags so fucking stupid and lazy?
Literally mashing DP out of anything.
>>
just block dumbass
>>
>>332930212
What you faggots don't understand is that these lazy bum ass retards, are literally "mashing" it.

It means they are constantly inputing Z motion even when they should be blocking, only to hope it hits.

It's literally "when all else fails, mash dp", it just works.
>>
If you can't even punish a DP consistently what the fuck are you doing
>>
>>332930346

If they're bad, they're bad.

Also if it connects, then its your fault. Maybe you should learn how to safe jump before throwing a tantrum.
>>
>>332930162
>Waaah how dare they play this character and use their moves
>>
It's not even a very effective technique I don't understand why they do it so consistently

do they not stop to think that their amazing technique might not be working the fourth time in a row it was blocked
>>
>>332930346
Being able to deal with that is what is going to help you get through bronze/super bronze.

When you notice you are dealing with a scrub like that just bait the dp. When you get a knockdown wait close buy and block, don't press any buttons. When you are comboing stop on purpose and block.

Then proceed to a guard crush combo.
>>
>>332930501
>>332930587
This.

Maybe fighting games arnt your thing op.
>>
If it works then why stop? A strategy is a strategy even when its fucken retarded
>>
>>332930162

You have to condition them. Knock them down, then see how often they do DP on wakeup. if they like doing DPs, set them up for a punish, this should condition them to DP less and respect you more and you can do whatever with them. This is how fighting game mindgames work, if you dont even know how to fight against a simple shoto character, then you're already helpless
>>
>>332930162
Playin shotos?

GET
>>
THAT
>>
>>332930501
>>332930587
>>332930763
>>332930783
>>332930810

The point you sorry faggots, is how is DP or zoning a good mechanic?

It's just shit, plain and utter fucking shit.
An exploitable flaw has become a whole meta that faggots keep on repeating after each game.

It has been 20 years, and after each game these idiots are just picking the same safe character and all they do :

Hadoken
Hadoken
Hadoken
Hadoken

Shooooooryuken!

Fucking retards.
>>
>>332930950
THAT
>>
>>332930763
No, they don't think. They just mash to shoryu to hoping it will work but if you're on to this, you can just intentionally stop your block strings and make them eat 300 damage every time.
>>
>>332931031
Its the only reversal ryu has you dumb fuck

you want all reversals in the game to be removed?
>>
>>332930950
>>332931021
>>332931037
ASS
>>
File: 1305390414843.jpg (89 KB, 582x699) Image search: [Google]
1305390414843.jpg
89 KB, 582x699
Why are fighting game bait threads on /v/ so fucking stupid and lazy?
Literally bitching about anything.
>>
Block it or bait it LTG. Also why not do something that's effective? If you're bitching about it right now it seems like your jimmies are rustled because it's effective againts you, git gud and maybe it won't happen so often.
>>
>>332930162
>block
>punish while their animation continues

wow
>>
>>332931031

Well if you're going to blame it on the game instead of your lack of skill then you won't ever be good.

DPs are completely 100% fair, they come out fast, has a significant barrier of input but completely punishable on whiff or wakeup.

Projectiles are easy to get over with. really all you need to do is to study and yknow, get good
>>
>>332931085
Not him, but so what?
Bison's only reversal is super.
>>
>that feel when you win against ltg on his own stream

now that was fun as fuck
>>
>>332931085
There are character who have no reversal you fucking idiot.

It's still cheap as fuck.

And how is being "the only reversal" an explanation?

reversals are just plain stupid.
Moves that can just hit even in the middle of a combo.

Proof of it is that these dumb ass faggots are still repeating it over and over again.

If it was that easy to punish or that "bad" then why do shotos constantly do it?

I could watch Daigo and momochi right now, and all they do is zone.
>>
>>332931315
its one of the only methods to prevent knockdowns to be literal 50/50s against grapplers
>>
>>332930162
>block
>take of 40% of their life with crush counter
>>
>>332931289
>Mechanic that rewards idiotic noobs for mashing when they shouldn't
>People who respect players are constantly getting beaten because they think they play an intelligent human being.

>Lack of skill

Fuck off.
>>
>>332931085
>>332931315
Guys, could you explain what is a reversal to a scrub? I have noticed "Reversal" appearing on screen when you punish something with a certain move, but I don't really know what it means. Every time I google all I find are "v-reversals" but I believe they are a different thing?
>>
>>332931430
>If it was that easy to punish or that "bad" then why do shotos constantly do it?
Because they are bad and you keep playing against bad players. Good luck on bronze mate, seems like you are where you belong.
>>
How are you so bad that a dude can beat you by doing the same thing over and over again?
>>
>>332931430
>Moves that can just hit even in the middle of a combo.
Guess it wasn't a combo if you got hit then.

everyone else can adapt why cant you?
>>
>>332931527
its a move that basically has no windup frames and is used to get you out of a shitty situation
>>
Tbqh command grabs are worse.
Mika can do st.HP xx v-trigger on block and
- Grab you before Nadeshiko hits
- f.HP into combo if you go for backdash or jump
- st.LK, Nadeshiko hits, another mixup
- Probably some other gimmicks like crossup/fake crossup

It's just a guessing game with minimal risk for Mika player.
>>
>>332930212
>>332930346

>shoto get knocked down
>block expecting a shoryuken
>nothing comes out
>better do a blockstring then
>clk cl... SHORYUKEN!
>>
>>332931680
I do adapt you imbecile.

This whole shit mechanic make it that you are constantly trying to beat the "mechanic" and not the player.

You are indeed fighting the game instead, I'm here constantly trying to tell myself is he going to grab or mash DP?
Is he going to block or mash DP?

And it's all a guess during the whole match, all this because they have this one single move they can mash out literally anytime, that rewards noobs for bad play.

It is what it is, just like zoning, it's shit.
>>
>>332930501
>bait 3 dp's from a cammy on wakeup
>cc punish every single one
>theres no way they will do it a 4th time theyve only got a pixel left
>cammy mashed super on wakeup

Why do I play online
>>
>>332931031
It's pretty clear when they throw hadouken they want you to jump so why not just walk a little bit and block? If they walk back that's good for you since he's backing up into the corner. Really, you should only jump at safe distances.

>>332931430
Sounds like you're a scrub if you're complaining about DPs especially since there is no way to make those safe. They have to commit and take a risk, it's your fault for getting hit so often. Also, if they're hitting you with a DP during your combo it's either; not a true blockstring or you're dropping your combos.
>>
File: 1459390199203.png (557 KB, 500x484) Image search: [Google]
1459390199203.png
557 KB, 500x484
>/v/ not knowing how to respond to DP mashing
holy fuck, stay bronze and g-g-g-g-g-get dat ass banned
>>
>>332931519
>People who respect players are constantly getting beaten because they think they play an intelligent human being.

If you are playing online, you should assume everyone is a shithead until they prove otherwise.
>>
>>332931772
See?

That's literally it.

It's so easy to lose to bad players in this game, they do some incredible shit when you expect it the least.

Why would anyone grab you when he ate a cross up?

And why do grabs work so good in this game? they have the priority over most moves if not all.
>>
>>332931031
Then fucking block it nigga. If you know they're gonna DP when they're supposed to block, then punish accordingly.

Stop being a bitch
>>
>>332931519

>When they shouldnt
So what are you expecting them to just sit there and take it? Are you stupid?

>People who respect players are constantly getting beaten because they think they play an intelligent human being
Always bait the DP. Always.

Its easy to complain, but you wont ever get good with that attitude.
>>
>Dping all day in SFV

Yeah it sure is fun to get 100 dp on a MP DP or less on LP DP when if you get baited once its 300 plus damage into a strike throw 50/50.

DPing in SFV is largely shit the window for it is small , dps feel worse besides Necallis and maybe Cammys and the risk is so high. Might as well just try to wait and block and v-reversal to escape.
>>
>>332931875
Grabs have 5 frame startup. If you both are at neutral, you can beat grabs with jab (3 or 4 frame) every single time.
>>
>>332931875
sf4 scrub spotted
>>
>>332931875
If they threw you after a crossup then you dropped your combo or your blockstring wasn't tight enough.
>>
>>332932030
I have jabbed so many times to prevent grabs and it still works.
>>
File: 1306033685633.jpg (128 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
1306033685633.jpg
128 KB, 1600x900
>>332931804
The dragonpunch itself is not to be blamed for players having bad habits and you having a hard time dealing with players with said bad habits. Reversals of all kinds are staple of fighting games and are not going anywhere ever.

You also seem to hate zoning which is a key basic of the genre itself so you might as well just drop the whole thing entirely. You already consider the core of the game "bad" why cry about it at all? Put that energy towards something you like instead of collecting (You)'s on /v/.
>>
Who do you play as, OP?
>>
>Jumping Roundhouse
>Sweep
>ShoRyuKen

Am I good at SF now guys?
>>
>Tfw don't even play street fighter but go into fighting game balance threads just to watch everyone angry at each other
>>
>>332932385
No, you get anti-aired, crush countered and punished for doing these things
>>
>itt: 25 year old bait
>>
File: 1445303189431.jpg (73 KB, 362x298) Image search: [Google]
1445303189431.jpg
73 KB, 362x298
Because the shoryuken is a really good tool, and is almost always used for their combos and punishes, did that ever cross your mind?

Shotos may be easy, but you are suggesting that they shouldn't be using DP simply because it is ubiquitous, thats like asking bisons to not fucking scissor nonstop or asking chun li to not mash out her bullshit beat everything normals
>>
>>332931701
yeah mika is the dumbest character in the game. there is a reason she has the highest perfect rate. against online mikas mashing dp usually works because they don't stop pressing shit but against good ones it is just frustrating to guess guess guess. yeah every character kinda makes you guess but she takes it to another level
>>
>>332932372
Chunner and Gief
>>
>>332931031
>get hit by DP
>eat 100 dmg + knockdown

>block DP
>they eat crush counter combo, take 300 dmg + knockdown

it's really simple. block it, punish them, repeat.
>>
Here's a crazy idea: press buttons less and get tagged by DPs less. And practice a nice crush counter combo.

"My opponent is so predictable and bad" sounds like a joke when you're the one getting your ass kicked.
>>
>>332932721
Gief has lariat which is still strong as reversal and anti-air. And some grab setups which really make you guess.
Chun is even stronger than shotos in all aspects. You probably do something wrong if you don't win as Chun.
>>
>>332932284
This. I only kinda like SFV so i only kinda care about it and just do my best to improve when i do play it well not caring once i'm not unless maybe learning from tournament players.

I love GG/KOF more so i focus far more on those series. If you hate something you shouldn't indulge in it.

I think people let this stigma of the wests dick hugging over Capcom games decide what they care about. So when they see SFV is the most popular here they just have to care even if its tearing them apart.
>>
>>332931701
Well, in a way she's "allowed" to get a nasty mixup out of her V-trigger...? Rashid gets, like, 4, with the tornado of death looming behind him.
>>
>>332931428
Man shut the fuck up you fucking low IQ shoto using scrub. Probably hit the fucking lag switch when you were getting that ass pumped with LTG's big rhino cock. If I ever see you on my stream again you'll be getting that ass banned. You're not getting any points from me.
>>
>>332933257
i didn't even play a shoto
>>
>>332932876
>DP kd
>Good

Unless its in the corner you might as well mark that kd off the list of +. Ryu is -1 after dashing up on a quick recover opponent same with Ken i believe so there is no advantage for hitting you with the dp unless you're cornered other then getting you off them.
>>
>>332933204
>implying someone who unironically goes "SHORYUKEN SPAM TOO GOOD" will ever play any fighting game for more than 5 minutes
>>
>>332932596
As Bison main I really struggle with all grappler matchups. Especially Mika and Laura
Guessing is not fun when you have to block and wait because no reversals, and only mixup Bison has is throw/frametrap (which every character has, but also can bait throw whiffs with their walkspeed)
>>
>>332933315
Brainless charge character then. Or vortex shit?

I'll have you know every character is broken
>>
>>332933204
Don't think OP's attitude is an issue specifically with SF.

Sol would probably be nightmare for this guy.
>>
>>332933257
the funny part is he uses braindead nash, and ken is probably among the highest IQ characters in SFV, at least at a high level, because all of his buttons are garbage and he is unsafe doing literally anything ken should be trying to do, which is get in and start doing big combos
>>
>>332933031
This. Holy shit its a hard mindset to break though. Fighting games create such a superiority complex in alot of people because they wanna feel like they've come a long way so badly.

I play my best though when i just shrug losses/getting mashed on off and play for enjoyment well doing my best each match. Its difficult to lose a bunch and maintain that mindset though or even when getting hit by something really stupid. But anyone can see 99% of pro players maintain this mindset at all times. Its just a drop in the budget each time it happens to them another game.
>>
>>332930162

Im a fighting game noob and hated DPs with a passion when I first started playing sfv.

After learning to block and crush counter punish them I love fighting spammy kens because its almost always a free win for me.

You gotta learn to think like these faggots.
>>
biggest problem with sf5 is some characters have way too many safe moves they can spam.
>>
>>332931527
Reversal is a move that comes out on the first frame you are out of hit or block stun. Dealing with them was really annoying against some people especially Zangief since his grab had no startup
>>
>>332933315
You think I care? Probably some cheap Mika motherfucker or some random derp ass Rashid. Maybe even a fucking charge character profiting off of my smart play. Get that ass timed and don't let me ever see you again.
>>
>>332933223
I believe some things Rashid does are countered with V-reversal
If you V-reversal Mika, her summon still going to hit you and Mika still would get some damage off it.
>>
>>332932596
Had someone argue against me when I said this on /v/. I just told him he was right and left him be.
>>
>>332933459
>ken is probably among the highest IQ characters in SFV

Ken players are so delusional it's pretty tragic.
>>
How do I get good with Rashid? He's fun to play but I'm bad at video games.
>>
>>332933459
>ken is probably among the highest IQ characters in SFV
Yeah DP more you fucking scrub. Low IQ character for a low IQ idiot like yourself.
>>
>>332933507
Like what?
>>
>>332933031

>"My opponent is so predictable and bad"

That is the thing. they AIN'T predictable. they throw out invincible DPs when you less expect it.
>>
How about you just getting good and learning to bait out a DP every shitty shoto player likes to do and punish it.
>>
Shotofags live off scrubshitters that can't stop pressing buttons

JUST STOP

NIGGA JUST STOP

STOP PRESSING BUTTONS FOR A FEW SECONDS DAMN
>>
File: CcQ0-WfWAAEwPWI.png (213 KB, 557x605) Image search: [Google]
CcQ0-WfWAAEwPWI.png
213 KB, 557x605
>>332933445
>>332933536
it was chun li
>>
File: 11.png (135 KB, 317x492) Image search: [Google]
11.png
135 KB, 317x492
>STILL getting hit with mashed out shoryukens

'09ers, ladies and gentlemen.
>>
>>332933631
>>332933615
Nah, fuck ken, I'm a waifu shitter who plays laura, but the truth hurts I guess, but why should i bother arguing with casuals on /v/ who don't even know the concept of footsies?
>>
>>332933568

My friend always dodge my Nadeshiko shenaningans with Karin's v-reversal.
>>
>>332933734
Instant air legs OP as fuck
>>
>>332933257
>LTG complains
>Uses Nash
>Top 3
>Won 3 tournaments so far
>One of the best and easiest to implement v-triggers in the whole game outright the easiest to use
>One of the best v-reversals in the game
>Only flaw is no 3f reversal which is hardly a flaw.
>No reversal but neither does half the cast especially ones like Bison
>One of the dashes that borders on being unrealistic to react to outright so you gotta throw out normals if you thinks hes going to
>Insane damage and great pokes with one of the best st jabs and cr mks

Hes such a delusional faggot holy shit. I think Chun Li and Dhalsim are somewhat better myself but fuck Nash is bad or low tier? He hardly has any losing matchups and people like LI Joe admittedly say Nash neutral is almost like a flowchart persay.

But then again i bet if asked he'd claim Rolento was low tier too.
>>
>>332930162
lrn2punish, whiteboi
>>
>>332933734
>Charge character
GTAB
>>
>>332933720
this

i main ryu and play ultra defensive and reactive.
i'm happy for every shoryuken mashing ken i encounter.
>block DP
>st.hk into target combo
>he tries DP on wakeup
>block it
>st.hk into target combo

repeat until he no longer tries to DP on wakeup, then stuff his wakeup with meaty axe kick instead.

DP mashers are literally free wins.
>>
>>332933615
I think the key to what he was saying was that it was at a high level. He wasn't wrong in saying that. His pressure isn't very tight when you look at his frame data on top of being pretty stubby. Everyone knows what Ken wants to do, and it's up to them to lose to him really.
>>
How to deal with srk spammers:
1. Get close
2. Block
3. Punish
4. Go back to step 1

Seriously, it's that easy.

You scrubs should try playing UMvC3 online with some persistent fuckers.
>SOULFISTSOULFISTSOULFIST
>HAPPY TRIGGER PINEAPPLE SURPRISE HAPPY TRIGGER PINEAPPLE SURPRISE
>>
>>332933815
i only used them twice or so
>>
>>332933993
Why is ryus target combo so fucking good

I feel it borders on straight up broken
>>
>>332933815
There is a video on YouTube of basically everyone's options to shut down air LL. Look it up and never lose to it again.
>>
>>332933681
Here's a tip, only the medium and ex versions of Ryu and Ken's DP have enough invincibility to be good, Necalli's heavy and ex and Cammy's are invincible. If you learn how to meaty, you'll stuff any DP with a normal that hits the upper body that isn't any of the above. You'll trade with Ken's but it will be in your favor.
>>
>>332934120
it has its drawbacks. for example, on crouching enemies the final st.hk just whiffs leaving you open to a nasty counter hit.

but it's super good as a follow-up when you get a st.hk crush counter hit in. works
>>
>>332934120
tc and his b hk into st lk into tatsu is the only thing i really use thb familia. and of course pokes into fireball
>>
>>332933376
Bison life isn't easy man. People whine all day because they can't block but good people know Bison isn't that strong anymore. They know when hes vunerable and when its their turn. Also
>Frametrap/throw like anyone else
Bison's is actually among the weakest. He has great strings but as for throwing only a few leave him in range to do a throw and walking up is not a option most of the time with his speed. Dashing up is possible but its a risk and if they know it they'll react or throw out a normal preemptively for a punish.

Bison has one of if not the best frametrap game in the game overall but defensively and mixup wise its shot. Hes going to be character specialist as fuck and i saw half of this coming atleast.

Also you can v-reversal almost half his moveset 100% of the time. Any SK , Any st HK , Almost any df HP any inferno.

Now hes not bad he has
>Great damage
>Great confirms
>Solid normals for pressure atleast and alright for poking
>Great super
>V-reversal well 15f covers his whole body and has a small animation people have trouble reacting to
>Has solid air to airs.

But as for the rest hes not that great. He suffers among the worst from the get caught once in strike throw and die because he can't walk backwards outside of jack shit most of the time and he has no 3f normals.
>>
File: 1459135439027.jpg (174 KB, 528x694) Image search: [Google]
1459135439027.jpg
174 KB, 528x694
>>332933802
>main Karin
>don't know what the fuck a Nadeshiko is

Can't you just say Rekkas or Mujji kicks or whatever the move is like a normal fucking person
>>
>>332934676
>Karin waifu fag is a fucking idiot
Of course
>>
File: 1447376133741.png (110 KB, 362x370) Image search: [Google]
1447376133741.png
110 KB, 362x370
>main bison
>literally every shoto wont stop jumping + feirce
i wish i had good AA
>>
>>332934676
That's literally the name of R. Mika's v-trigger.
>>
Kayo police is on Momochi's stream right now. You can watch both her and choco playing.

twitch dot tv/momochoco
>>
File: 1457678760717.png (689 KB, 853x429) Image search: [Google]
1457678760717.png
689 KB, 853x429
>>332934897
Ah my mistake then, still I cant stand when people say shit like

>you need to cancel her Kanzuki-Ryu Guren No Kata into her Guren Kusabi follow up
>>
>>332934818
There's always jump mpmp
>>
File: image.jpg (50 KB, 375x502) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
50 KB, 375x502
>>332934818
>main Bison/Alex
>mfw getting knocked down
>mfw getting knocked down by Mika
>>
What platform do you play on?
>>
>>332935603

That's why their gameplan involves not getting knocked down. Gotta git gud, since you have to play perfecly.
Try to be Snake Eyez. He might switch Gief for Alex by the way.
>>
you just have to remember to do NOTHING after you knock a shoto down because if they wake-up DP it will beat everything you have.
>>
File: 1459043756279.jpg (263 KB, 988x1180) Image search: [Google]
1459043756279.jpg
263 KB, 988x1180
>>332934334
As soon as a helpful anon on here gave me the great advice to neutral jump his headstomp/teleport shenanigans, the match up became a whole lot easier for me
>>
>>332936125
Will a perfectly timed cross up beat a wake up DP?
I swear a few times now I've seen the start up animation from a DP/Cannon Spike and still end up beating it with Karin's j.MK
>>
>>332931810
stop going for meaty setups against scrubs
>>
>>332930162
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Zd7T5Don5s
>>
>>332936683
it will fuck up their autocorrect and then you can get a free punish, so yeah. I think only ex dp is invincible startup so you can meaty normal dps.
>>
>>332936793
I like this one more because the Gief just struggles to understand what the fuck is going on.

https://youtu.be/UiZu9vO8Ix0
>>
What should I do as Ryu against Sagat? His longer ranged attacks and faster fireballs are killing me.
>>
>>332938504
Which game?
>>
>>332930162
Shut up. Every character has their crappy special move scrubs mash.
>>
>>332938873
SFIV
V hasn't even hit my arcade yet
>>
>Main Birdie
>Anti Air cMP all day
>Block the wakeup DP
>Proceed to punish with the Big British Bong
>>
>>332939059
V doesn't even have an arcade release
>>
>>332930783
Fucking this.

I love jumping in after a knockdown and when I land I just block. Plebs just panic and mash out DP
>>
File: Barioth's daily prescription.png (25 KB, 142x240) Image search: [Google]
Barioth's daily prescription.png
25 KB, 142x240
So this is the better of the two SF threads going on now, right?
>>
>>332941081
Since this has much less platform war shitposting, then yes.
>>
It should be a bannable offense to share opinions this fucking stupid.
>>
>>332930162
Fuck off LTG
>>
>WAAAAAAH IT'S THE CHARACTER'S FAULT IF I'M FUCKING TERRIBLE AT THE GAME HOLY SHIT STOP USING CHARACTERS THAT I DON'T LIKE! INSTEAD PICK CHARACTERS THAT ARE A BAD MATCHUP FOR YOU SO THAT I CAN THINK I HAVE BETTER CHANCES OF WHINING WAAAAAAH I CAN'T DEAL WITH LOSING BECAUSE OF MY INCOMPETENCE PLEASE EVERYONE LOWER THE BAR FOR ME WAAAAAAAH!!!

Textbook definition of a scrub right there. A little further and you'll become Lowtiergay.

You don't see pro players fall for retarded traps, why do you? You shouldn't be losing to DP spamming fags.

GIT
FUCKING
GUD
>>
>>332931875

>I can't bait or read correctly, it's the character's fault.
>>
File: 1459533810557.png (460 KB, 1018x790) Image search: [Google]
1459533810557.png
460 KB, 1018x790
>>332931772
I find a lot of these scrubby shotto players wont wake up DP, but they sure as hell will mash DP during every block string and reset.
Throw out two quick jabs and then just block and you'll catch most of these retards for a huge punish
>>
>>332935312
Fuck off you fucking retard those are the moves names
>>
Fighting with Vega feels like an uphill battle with his low damage and how he dies as soon as he get knocked down. Does he have any combo that does more than 250 damage meterless or with one bar that doesn't involve v-trigger?
>>
>>332935312

But nobody says this shit. everyone uses the moves' names because everyone assume everyone knows them since we'Re all playing the same fucking game!

You know, DP, Lariat, command grab, shoryuken, hadoken, fire ball, sonic boom, hyper bomb, Aegis reflector setups.

You sound like you just started playing yesterday. NOBODY has any of the problems you have.

Nadeshiko is the name of her assist Wrestler cutie. Because, you know, Mika is a JAPANESE pro wrestler.
>>
>>332931031
welcome to fighting games

adapt or be a shitter forever
>>
>>332931031
It's your fault you haven't learned how to punish them in 20 years. Go play smash.
>>
>>332930162
literally just wait and fuck 'em up on land
if you can't beat that, you literally don't deserve to win as much as the idiot you're fighting
>>
>>332931430
yr a bitch ass nigga, learn to play the game or quit throwin a tantrum and just give up faggot.
>>
>>332947039

Yeah, as if being a scrub in Smash would actually help.

I'm sorry, but I play both. To me, Smash competition is viable as a fighting game and we can have this debate a million times about whether Smash is fite geme or not, but I litterally see the same fucking shit in Smash.

>Hurrr why he spam counter and I always fall for it?
>hurrr fucking bullshit ganoncide cheap ass shit pathetic!
>Hurrr why you always shielding into grab hurrr
>huuuuuuuuuuuuuuur
>HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUR

Fucking get good is the only option, not playing what you think is an easier game. Scrubs are everywhere.
>>
>HOLY SHIT WHY DO YOU ALWAYS USE YOUR QUEEN WHEN WE PLAY CHESS? SHE'S TOO TOP TIER FOR MY TASTE! FUCKING BAN THE QUEEN ALREADY HOLY SHIT! I USE PEONS AND TOWER ONLY FUCKING SHIT ASS SCRUBS GET ON MY LEVEL AND STOP USING ALL THESE TOP TIER TACTICS HOLY SHIT!
>>
What's the difference between different Power Bomb strenghts? The damage and frame data is the same. Is it the range?
Thread replies: 143
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.