[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bloodstained development update
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: legendary vampire hunter.jpg (663 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
legendary vampire hunter.jpg
663 KB, 1920x1080
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jLpMwEAiw7Q

Game still doesn't look like shit.
>>
>>332918263
Everything looks smooth, but Miriam's run animation looks like she's falling over.
>>
>>332918571
because big tits
>>
>>332918263

At least it doesn't look horrible like MN9. I hope they let us toy with the shaders and such in the final game
>>
>>332918678
Her model's knockers look a lot smaller than I remember though
>>
>>332918263
>woah guys we added a kick!
>and a scar too that I wanted to show you but it's not here!
>we're making great progress!
lel scammed
>>
>>332918775
is there a way to tell them we want this option?
>>
> That stance after the kick

Unf...
>>
I really hope they add a cool turning animation, changing directions looks janky without it
>>
The best Castlevania since sotn just came out. Its Salt and Sanctuary
>>
Looks about as smooth as the Metroidvania games, if not exactly like them. No complaints there. Assuming her main attack is the sword, the kick kinda seems pointless though with that range, like some of Soma's shittier soul powers.
>>
>>332919067
Well the katana was just a contest winning weapon. She's apparently getting other weapons including a whip sword, a big ol hammer, and a lance.
Plus maybe the kick can stagger dudes?
>>
Really dislike the animations but the movement itself seems smooth.
>>
I hope the good old divekick comes back. That thing was satisfying as fuck.
>>
>>332918968
if you add that, then it won't be as responsive
>>
>>332919432
Worked fine in SotN
>>
>>332919432
The animation wouldn't lock you in a movement just like in the previous games
>>
>>332918962
>starts kick with one foot in the air
why would they not consult a martial artist before that shit.
>>
Looks exactly like all the other IGA games
I love it
>>
>>332920058
Because martial artist consulting fees aren't part of the kickstarter, because you can get enough info by looking at what look good in fictions of the past, because complaining about realistic martial arts movement in a game about sealing evil crystals with stained glass grafts over your skin is silly, to fuck with sperglords...

Take your pick, really.
>>
Is this a UE4 game? The placeholder grid texture makes me wonder.
>>
File: 1399317580115.jpg (852 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
1399317580115.jpg
852 KB, 1600x1200
>>332918263
Looks like a flash game.

>people actually paid for this
>>
>>332920254
Yes
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.