[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>there will never be other RPG with quality side quests like
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: aAZrbJjK_700w_0.jpg (14 KB, 620x374) Image search: [Google]
aAZrbJjK_700w_0.jpg
14 KB, 620x374
>there will never be other RPG with quality side quests like Witcher 3 ever again

why live?
>>
>side quests

pointless filler
>>
Cyberpunk 2077
>>
Fuck sidequests.
Give me an RPG that focuses on the main plot.
Flesh out shit that's going on as a result of the big bad rather than padding it with lame shit like Kill x Durr Rats to get a potion of +2 to Dick Sucking from the secluded witch who doesn't have shit to do with anything.
>>
>>332917849
>Kill x Durr Rats
we are talking about Witcher 3 not Xenoblade X
>>
>>332917621
>go here kill this
>my daughter went missing go there and check the clues then come back to tell me shes dead!

>witcher 3 questing was good meme
>>
Another settlement needs your help.
>>
>>332917674
Fun filler with exp and loot
>>
>>332920894
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tHFsWCzBBmk
>>
File: Aa1mVZN.jpg (241 KB, 794x1200) Image search: [Google]
Aa1mVZN.jpg
241 KB, 794x1200
>>332921308

I thought the ghoul would say it.

Holy kek.
>>
>>332917621
Oh absolutely, just started it and can confirm

>oh hey you're that guy with superpowers that kills all those powerful monsters
>how about you go fetch that pan for me, it's right there in that house in front of which we are standong right now

Pinnacle of gaming.
>>
>>332921609
>not knowing what that sidequest was about

I bet you started with Witcher 3 like a retard.
>>
>>332921609
that's quest specificly made to mock other games fetch quest.

play quest like Carnal Sins, King assasination quest line, Lord of Undvik, quest line that lead to cave of dream
>>
quest structure in Witcher 3 is not that great (mostly follow red shits.)

but its Full voice acting, well written story and dialogue in each side quest that really make it something special. not a single quest felt like lazy filler quest each of them felt like handcrafted
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.