[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
LET'S SEE YOU GRIT THOSE TEETH /v/! Have you snapped out
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: TheCuckWhoWillPiercetheHeavens.png (620 KB, 903x600) Image search: [Google]
TheCuckWhoWillPiercetheHeavens.png
620 KB, 903x600
LET'S SEE YOU GRIT THOSE TEETH /v/!

Have you snapped out of it yet? I give you my word if you ever start to doubt yourself, I'll come and belt ya' one. So don't worry, I'm right by your side, so just believe in yourself. Believe in the /v/ that I have faith in.

Listen /v/, never forget this. Have faith in yourself. Not in the /v/ that I believe in, not in the Anthony that you believe in either. Believe in the /v/ who believes in you.

Get going /v/, just don't be distracted by the what-ifs, should-haves and if-onlys. The one thing you choose yourself, THAT is the truth of your universe.
>>
Priscilla Roberts just happened
>>332849347
Don't give up
>>
I TOO, BELIEVE IN (YOU)
>>
>>332856374
Who's Priscilla Roberts?
>>
File: HOPE.jpg (137 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
HOPE.jpg
137 KB, 1280x720
>>332856090
ONE MAN MUST SACRIFICE HIMSELF TO BE THE BURCH, SO NONE OF US MAY EVER HAVE TO FACE THE RISK OF BEING BURCH.

LET'S FUCKING DO THIS.
>>
I believe
>>
Time to become Anthony Burch
>>
LET'S GO
>>
FUCK MY WIFE PLEASE!!
>>
DO THE IMPOSSIBLE
>>
SEE THE INVISIBLE
>>
ROW ROW FIGHT THE POWER
>>
Never ever
>>
Nothing really matters.
>>
HNNNNNNNNNNNGHHHHHHHH
>>
If I get it Ban me please.
>>
Plz
>>
KEK KING
>>
Row Row Fight Tha Powah!!!!-
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (14 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
14 KB, 480x360
WHERE IS ANTHONY BURCH
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.