[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Zero escape
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: 999Cast_Wallpaper.jpg (382 KB, 1280x800) Image search: [Google]
999Cast_Wallpaper.jpg
382 KB, 1280x800
Alright /v/, I burnt through the knife, axe, safe and true endings today, and besides simple truths- snake best husbando, clover best girl- I've got lots of questions.

Why did Zero pick Lotus, snake and clover for the nonary game? Especially lotus.
Why didn't clover, junpey & seven look for the bracelet #2 when it would make their roots 9 and zero just told them the RED didn't need a person?
What the fuck happens in the submarine/knife endings?
Is alice hitchhiking a clue that the player's pov has gone mad?

Is virtue's last reward worth it? The 3d models certainly aren't appealing.
>>
File: Ace plays Guess Who.jpg (480 KB, 1320x1020) Image search: [Google]
Ace plays Guess Who.jpg
480 KB, 1320x1020
Louts had 2 kids in the first nonary game, clover and snake were espers/in the first one.

Snake was fucking gone/exploded (not sure at which point you are referencing)

Did you check every body for a pulse? It was Ace

Alice wasn't really relevant to the plot of 999, later you will find out Alice was sent to Nevada to find a Free the Soul base inside Building Q (the deathtrap palace)

VLR is really great, yet in a different vein than 999. More Esper/morphogenic field stuff and less SAWdoku. Get it so when Zero's Escape #3 comes out in summer you can play that.
>>
Hello I came here to say FUCK YOU to the guy that reported me for posting that edited HOL UP copypasta.

>>332849553
>clover best girl
Off to a great start I see.
Read the Q&A on Aksys's website, yeah get VLR, the dub is really good so give it a try too.
>>
>>332851273
Yeah but while she never asked her kids about it honestly that still seems a bit flimsy compared to the rest.

So? They were just told the bracelet alone sufficed. They could have at least looked for it in the shower, or for the axe to brute force the coffin. I was expecting them to do it. In fact, all signs pointed to it- 4+5+7->7 but 2+4+5+7->9
Plus clover said she believed that snake wasn't dead in the capitain cabin, and before he left zero told them that...
Instead the ending just cuts off with 60 minutes on the clock, felt weird for my first ending.

But he was ded with santa & clover. Besides, why would akane be ahead? Why wouldn't he have tried to use the sibmarine?

Why was snake given those cultist robes with astronomical symbols on it?
>>
Zero Escape thread? Zero Escape thread!

So, which VLR dub is the best, English or Japanese?
>>
>>332853623
English
>>
>>332853623
Yeah sure let's start the thread with the question that leads to shitflinging.
>>
>>332853623
jap just because the english sucks
>>
Anyone got the collage of Japanese VA's for ZE3?
>>
>>332854882
No it doesn't. They're both good, and more people prefer the English dub from what I've seen.
>>
>they replaced the beautiful sprites with discount models
>there are voices
>people are suggesting the dub is something else than an abomination for a vn
Oh baby.
Downloading now, I'll report in 9 days, I don't wanna get spoiled
>>
>>332856749
You should stop being a weeb.
>>
>>332857717
>t. Joone-pay-koon
Grimgrimoire had a decent dub. Soul nomad had a great dub.
I like my VOs. Sue me.
>>
File: Past Clover.png (332 KB, 397x847) Image search: [Google]
Past Clover.png
332 KB, 397x847
>>332849553
Lotus had 2 kids in the first Nonary game but she was needed to solve the puzzles behind door 8.
Snake was in on the whole thing in my opinion. Even if you disregard that, he was needed to entice Ace to kill one of his coworkers.
Clover was used to shed light on what happened 9 years before. She was also the only one with enough balls to search Cap's body which lead to the Zero bracelet and the combo to open the safe and coffin.

They didn't have a chance for that because Junpei opens the coffin before going back upstairs. I'm assuming you are talking about the #2 bracelet on the dead body in the Shower room.

A_C_E is a prick

The hitch hiker is play VLR

VLR is a nice ride and you need to play it to get into ZTD/ZE3
>>
>>332849553
Finally someone talking about video games.
>>
>>332863480
There aren't many people left.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.