[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
SK:EV or DOAX3
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: help.jpg (319 KB, 1008x1028) Image search: [Google]
help.jpg
319 KB, 1008x1028
Please help me. I don't know what to choose.

SK:EV
>tits
>ass
>anime/CUTE graphics
>actual "gameplay"
>mirai

DOAX3
>tits
>ass
>realism/SEXY graphics
>"gameplay"
>marie

Or I wait for DS3 and keep playing The Division until then.
H E L P
E
L
P
>>
File: 1431019872354.jpg (1 MB, 1059x1500) Image search: [Google]
1431019872354.jpg
1 MB, 1059x1500
>>332843803
Not even a fucking question. Estival Versus. There's an actual game beneath all the life and hometown and the girls are greater in quantity and quality.
>>
>>332843803
One you play and fap
The other just fap
>>
File: bestsenran.gif (953 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
bestsenran.gif
953 KB, 500x281
>>332843803
>XSeed/Marvelous releases the game anyway despite the scrutiny of DOAX3 not coming stateside
>XSeed doesn't even make it a big deal for releasing the game and treat it like any other release without any news whatsoever/making a statement

Also, Katsuragi is best Senran
>>
Get the pirated version of DOAX3 from here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gHnThi276Vg&list=PLndjXs7eRcDnCVavnjxS23LVTWaSmliMe

Then buy Senran Endless Summer edition and sell the game, keep the artbook.

Finally go play good videogames
>>
BOTH
>>
Estival Versus is more feature complete.

good amount of content, online multi, tons of playable characters, costumes/diorama etc etc
>>
>sell the game, keep the artbook.

If the only thing you're interested in is the artbook then you're better off browsing a booru or something.
>>
>>332849029
Jizzing all over your monitor is just not as good
>>
>>332843803

Bought only because of this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w-Lv-eV6UnM
>>
This is a really easy choice since you can just watch DoAX3 on youtube or wherever and see the entire good part of the game.
>>
File: hfgf.png (161 KB, 728x856) Image search: [Google]
hfgf.png
161 KB, 728x856
>>332843803
Doit for her man.
She's waiting for you
>>
>>332843803
>>332843803
Xseed and based Takaki deserve all your money
>>
>>332847773
Yuu Kobayashi us a miracle of the universe.
>>
Anthony Burch
>>
How much will the full set of SK:EV DLC be in the end?
>>
>>332850603
one mirrion dorrars
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.