[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dark souls
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 470124890.jpg (30 KB, 480x272) Image search: [Google]
470124890.jpg
30 KB, 480x272
Help meh, how do i beat this nigga if he keep trying to grab me when i stick close?

Fucking hate the arena as well, keep getting tossed all the way down.
>>
>>332841321
just go near the edge and stay behind him, he will fall off the cliff.
>>
>>332841321
Ask Anthony Burch
>>
>>332841321
Summon Iron Knight Tarkus; his sign is in the tower at the right of the fog gate.
He can solo the Iron Golem.
>>
Stand between his legs. Don't lock on, the camera swinging around will just disorient you. Pick a leg and try and focus on it - he'll fall down after a while so you can hit him freely for a bit. Figure out his start-up animation for the grab and just roll or sprint away before he can grab you. Or just summon Iron Tarkus and let him kill him for you.
>>
>>332841321
On my first try, i just stayed between his legs and never locked on. I two handed one leg and he fell to the ground. Thats the answer. Once he got tumbled, you can finish him off easily
>>
Once your done with that, come help me against hideo and kojima. Trying to solo them with a zwei+5 isn't working out
>>
>>332841321
Tarkus.
TAAAARRRKKKKUSSSS!
>>
Pro tip: He can only manage to grab you if you are in front of him or near one of his sides.
Contrary to popular belief, one can stand behind the enemy, this making the grab impossible to connect!

Please support me on Patreon.
>>
File: image.png (525 KB, 700x802) Image search: [Google]
image.png
525 KB, 700x802
As everyone else is saying, he will literally solo the boss for you
>>
>>332843284
I fucking wish bruh i got no damn humanity left and even went all the way to depths to farm them off rats but got nothing.

Gonna just try beat this nigga.
>>
>>332844009
What's your SL?
>>
>>332844971
42 I'm on one/360
>>
>>332845276
Welp, sorry, I don't own the shitty version.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.