[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Well, /v/? Which one do you pick when you play RPGs?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
File: alignment.jpg (106 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
alignment.jpg
106 KB, 800x600
Well, /v/? Which one do you pick when you play RPGs?
>>
Lawful Evil, Lawful Neutral, or Lawful Good.
>>
>>332834568
Lawful Neutral

If I do an evil character I do Lawful Evil.
>>
the d&d alignment system is retarded and you're retarded if you think it's good
>>
>>332834568
Lawful Neutral or Lawful Evil, or Chaotic Neural/Chaotic Evil
>>
For Icewind Dale, I just make sure my party has both a Good and Evil martial weapon user, so that I can use all the good drops.

Honestly, I don't think any game does alignment well. In KotOR it was amusing, at any rate.
>>
>>332834568
Lawful evil for fun
Chaotic Good if i want to be myself
>>
>>332835446
Chaotic Neutral is a meme alignment played exclusively by faggots
>>
Chaotic good, sure!
>>
>>332835786
>>332835959
>Chaotic Good
This always struck me as the most reasonable of the alignments.
>>
I pick Anthony Burch
>>
>>332834568
>neutral
I don't want to get cucked out of choices along the way.
>>
What's the difference between chaotic neutral and neutral evil?
>>
>>332836524
Chaotic is more Chaotic.
Basically, Neutral is like a normal bad guy and Chaotic is the more crazy type, in my experience.
>>
Lawful evil
>>
>>332836524
chaotic evil is more about self-centered evil

neutral evil is more about the pursuit of evil
>>
>>332836524
A chaotic neutral character likes to break the law for the sake of personal benefit or fun/adventure, such as stealing treasure, killing a strong person (good or evil) for a bounty, throwing rocks at a sacred shrine to get a rare monster to appear.

A neutral evil character doesn't car about breaking the law or following the law, but desires to accomplish immoral deeds. For example, they would want to sacrifice their own slave to an elder god for greater power. While legally entitled to do so, this would be considered immoral in most settings. However, they might acquire that same slave (with the same evil goal of sacrifice in mind) through illegally stealing the deed/contract to the slave from someone else.
>>
Anyone have the rest of these descriptions? Really interested to see the rest of them
>>
>>332838642
Just go to /tg/'s 1d4chan wiki
>>
>>332838880
not him, but thanks
>>
>>332834568
Chaotic Neutral, maybe Good/Evil depending of the setting/playthrough.
>>
>>332834568
Only chaotic alignments make sense in a virtual medium.

I prefer lawful playing tabletops, though.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.