[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
POKKEN TOURNAMENT DEMO IS LIVE IN NA POKKEN TOURNAMENT DEMO
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: maxresdefault.jpg (166 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
166 KB, 1280x720
POKKEN TOURNAMENT DEMO IS LIVE IN NA

>>
>>332831805
bump

I guess no one cares since mostly anyone who has interest in the game has it already.

I guess this thread is for the poorfags.
>>
I got the demo, OP.

And I love it.
>>
>>332834087
I'm getting used to it myself. It definitely controls a little weirdly.

Using the D-pad feels weird in the field phase since it's on a 3D plane. Using the analog stick feels better, but then it feels weird when you need to double tap it in a direction to dodge.

I really wish I had a Pro controller or the controller they made for the game. Can you set the controls in the final game?

Otherwise, it definitely feels like a fighting game. Very tight and feels like you really do need to know what you're doing.

I wish I could play as my nigga Machamp too.
>>
>>332835038
>Can you set the controls in the final game?
yes

i'd recommend the hori pad for the least input lag possible
>>
>>332835486
>all this drama about input lag
I have had no such experience. Sure, the Hori thing is wired so it's "best" but it's like youf cuklers don't even realize the gamepad has proprietary tech in it that gives it insanely low latency when communicating with the Wii U. Like... the Gamepad has less latency than the average TV with HDMI.
>>
shit demo
the graphics are fucking horrible and blurry
shift phases everytime
i'm glad i didn't buy it, maybe i will pirate
>>
>>332835486
>all this shit that I need to buy
Fuck.
>>
>>332831805
>demo after the game releases
How is NA so god damn retarded? even EU was smarter
>>
>>332836869
>shit demo
Well that's true. Everything else in that post is just bait though.

Only four characters. Fuck is that bullshit? I guess it's just a demo though.

So far I think I like Charizard the best.
>>
>>332837016
NoA is notoriously retarded.
>>
>>332831805
But what if I already have the game?
>>
>>332837038
Kill yourself.
>>
>>332837465
Fucking why?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.