[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
-
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: final-fantasy-15.jpg (156 KB, 1080x600) Image search: [Google]
final-fantasy-15.jpg
156 KB, 1080x600
>Final Fantasy 15 Has to Sell 10 Million Copies
will it sell?
>>
>>332828354
Obviously
>>
DAARLIN' DAAAARLIN' STAND
BY ME
>>
this game will have a huge draw. i don't usually buy games on day one but i want to preorder it
>>
>Deluxe edition number 1 on Amazon Jp and U.S.

Probably
>>
>>332828354
Maybe.
>>
>>332828594
what if its like MgsV?
>>
>>332830228
Didn't MGSV sell well?
>>
It doesn't HAVE to sell that, that's just how much they personally want it to.
http://www.novacrystallis.com/2016/04/final-fantasy-xv-needs-to-sell-10-million-units-to-be-a-success/
>In a statement issued to Famitsu, Tabata clarified the 10 million figure is nothing more than a goal for the team. He said the number is probably exaggerated but was put out to demonstrate the team’s lofty ambitions. “We’ve thought about what we need to do to achieve this number and tasked ourselves with this huge objective.”
>>
Not without a denuvo PC port.
>>
>>332830872
At the same time, it probably will.

>tfw no Gil
>tfw want UCE
>tfw sold out in half a hour
>mfw no face
>>
>>332830872
So, the same deal as Itsuno saying he wanted DD to sell 10 million
>>
>>332828857
It was a legitimately good cover
>>
>>332831218
>PC port
kek blame pirates
>>
Why the fuck are they waiting money on Florence and The Machine, Hollywood actors and a movie? At least the anime is cheap.
>>
>>332831790
To get new fans and normie attention?
>>
>>332832014
Maybe its more about the renown of such a big project considering the time it's taken to make the game. It's almost like they are trying rewrite what we should expect from AAA devs
>>
Highly unlikely it does those numbers, but let's be honest, of course they want 10m with all the resources they invested into it. I mean, seriously? Weeb RPG in 2016 selling 10m? Yeah nah bruh unless you Pokemon or some shit and even then not so sure.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.