[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I need a new rpg to play. Is Divinity any fun? Will it hold me
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: divinity.jpg (87 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
divinity.jpg
87 KB, 1280x720
I need a new rpg to play. Is Divinity any fun? Will it hold me off until Dark Souls 3?
>>
>>332822936
yes
make sure to actually explore and check out the underground area of the first town or you'll get bored
>>
>>332822936
Yes if you're okay with turn based gameplay. It should last you as long as you're not playing 6+ hours a day. Only like, 10 days until yetanotherdarksouls is released right? It should hold you off.
>>
Rolling for my Dark Souls name
>>
>>332825589
>Gamble
LMAO
>>
>>332825589
Crank luck stat up senpai
>>
>>332823047
What underground area? Or are you talking about Black Cove and shit
>>
dark souls name
>>
Is Divinity II good?
>>
>>332822936
best song in this game
prove me wrong
https://youtu.be/pvW_6lWmM1A
>>
>>332822936
They're not really remotely alike.

For an aRPG with more similarities to Dark Souls than a turn-based comedy co-op RPG, try out Ys, or Chantelise, Fairy Bloom Freesia.

Shit, emulate King's Field or Shadow Tower.

Divinity OS hails from an era of cRPGs, but if you're after cRPGs Divinity OS isn't what I'd recommend. It's a niche product.

>>332825589
Gamble is a pretty good name actually.
>>
>>332822936
No it's poorly written garbage with unbalanced combat
Check MotB for the good and well written rpg
>>
>>332826170
When you dig in the graveyard and find the thief.
>>
>>332826518
I was hoping to just get into a world and feel comfy. Wasn't sure if I would find that with this game
>>
>>332828672
Not sure you'd get that with this.

You could try STALKER or Vagrant Story if that's what you're after, although Vagrant Story does have that problem with the final boss' insanely high defenses.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.