[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what am I in for?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: header.jpg (43 KB, 460x215) Image search: [Google]
header.jpg
43 KB, 460x215
what am I in for?
>>
dissapointment
>>
Mediocrity
>>
a dark souls wannabe
>>
>>332819642
depending on your system, a game that crashes all the time and runs really, really bad.
gameplaywise it's ok-ish, but don't expect something as well designed as dark souls.
>>
>>332819642
It's fine, after craving for another arpg when got 100% in DD I felt satisfied when playing this.
>>
6/10
>>
File: sadfleck 2.jpg (128 KB, 990x551) Image search: [Google]
sadfleck 2.jpg
128 KB, 990x551
>>332819871
>and runs really, really bad

this.

my oc'd 7970 has no problems with witcher3 and rise of the tomb raider on high details, but fucking lords of the fallen runs like shit even on low settings.
fucking polish and german developer, I should've known it.
>>
The back of the box may as well say "It's okay. I mean, fuckin', if you have nothing else you want to play. Whatever."
>>
>>332820798
>"It's okay. I mean, fuckin', if you have nothing else you want to play. Whatever."
Pretty much my feelings towards this game
>>
>>332819642

An okay Souls clone.
>>
>>332819642
"Wow, this really want's to be dark souls" followed closely by boredom.
>>
File: Lords_of_the_Fallen.webm (3 MB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
Lords_of_the_Fallen.webm
3 MB, 960x540
>>332819642
>>
I looked up 'average' in the dictionary.
There was a picture of Lords of the Fallen and a picture of my penis.
Out of the two I'd rather play with my weiner.

I should also contact Webster Dictionary because that was a private photo.
>>
>>332819642

Standing behind a wall and killing enemies through it.
>>
>>332824507
>Make a tiny peepee joke on 4chins
>RNG name is 'Felix Little'

I must admit, today was a good day.
>>
>>332819642
Anti-Denuvo and Fromdrones are mad as fuck that a sequel has already been confirmed. It's a better, Western take on the Souls formula with greater than Japanese production values that blows Bloodborne out of the water.

>A LOOSELY Souls style game with INSANELY better graphics.
>Motion-captured animations.
>Westernized/European aesthetic and ideals.
>Dynamically placed, ambient music cues
>A FULLY REALIZED, immersive story with a set character that's actually voiced.
>FULLY voiced audio notes
>Mouths actually move when characters talk
>Stops at NG++.
>Much harder, REALISTIC fighting.
>Metroid/Castlevania style exploration.
>Crafting
>Don't have to worry about retards interfering with your game
>A much MORE rewarding Level-up system that emphasizes risk versus playing it safe.
>No retarded marathon runs to get back to a boss
>Boss weapon drops are dependent on how you battle/kill a boss, making strategy VERY rewarding.
>>
>>332826559
You laid down some good framework, but it's not subtle enough to be a GREAT baitpost.
Want to just call it a Mulligan and we can all help you make it more believable so you can use it in the future?
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.