[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there a worse Videogame Writer than Kojima?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: mgstech.jpg (251 KB, 1080x1700) Image search: [Google]
mgstech.jpg
251 KB, 1080x1700
Is there a worse Videogame Writer than Kojima?
>>
>>332796586
The guy who wrote Life is Strange. There is absolutely nobody worse. This isn't opinion, it's a demonstrable fact.
>>
>>332797175
Have you played life is strange?
>>
>>332796586
I remember MGS1 looking a lot worse than that.
Weird.
>>
>>332797373
does anyone really "play" that game?
>>
>>332797175
Do you honestly think Life is Strange has the worst writing? It isn't anything special, but it was by no means bad
>>
>>332797620
Okay so there haha you got haha I busted you haha faggot ha
>>
>>332796586
There absolutely isn't. But my favourite thing about all that is that after all these years that god awful shitty cringefest of a series finally got good gameplay, and now everyone shits on it. You idiots deserve nothing good, video games should just die already.
>>
>>332796586
It kind of makes sense. REX was a refinement of that walker one, which had a lot of problems, chief among them being that it REQUIRED a psychic child to run it, and it had plenty of structural failings.

Yeah, the walker was a giant mecha, but the REX was the real titan because it did away with shit that made the walker pilotable by only a single person and buffed up its armour, which before was only good for powering shit.
>>
>>332797991
It always had good gameplay, fampiah.
>>
>>332797982
triggered cuck
>>
>>332796586
Meryl is an improvement, atleast her MGS1 version.
>>
>>332797770
>but it was by no means bad
THOSE WHALES ARE LIKE BEACHED ANGELS
CRANK THE IV UP TO ELEVEN
>>
>>332796586
Yes. Anthony Burch, Jennifer Hepler, Mac Walters and Tameem Antionades exist.

Call Kojima bad all you want, but calling him the worst writer in video games is pure hyperbole.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.