[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's wrong with petting?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6
What's wrong with petting?
>>
Nothing
>>
>>332795176
petting is slang for foreplay.
can't have that in my christian war simulator
>>
>>332795176
Are people pets to you?
>>
>>332795739
Yes if I own them
>>
File: 2016-03-19-042610.jpg (67 KB, 960x544) Image search: [Google]
2016-03-19-042610.jpg
67 KB, 960x544
>>332795176
>>
It's disgusting.

>tfw no one to pet you
>>
Just seems like a weird thing
But then again how many anime tropes would be autistic as hell irl
>>
Nothing is wrong with petting, it's beautiful.
>>
>>332795176
Nothing
>>
>>332795457
>>332796025
>>332796381
> tfw I pet children and animals for most of my life
>>
Americans are allergic to implied skinship, there isn't even a hand, it's just a stylish with an effect to show where you're touching.
>>
Nothing wrong with petting.

Just kinda wish them Fire Emblem characters didn't look like as if they constantly have a fever while uttering their love.

I mean, sheesh, I get it, people blush, but they look like they just got slapped across their face. English dub doesn't help in the slightest either.

Okay, maybe some of the hilarious confessions.
>>
>>332796165

sent'd :^)

Do you love Jesus? I love Jesus!
>>
>>332795176

>Lazlow marrying Selena

fucking disgusting, why did you do that to Lazlow?
>>
File: fe35.png (195 KB, 540x350) Image search: [Google]
fe35.png
195 KB, 540x350
Petting is 100% natural.
>>
>>332796690
It's not even that, Westerners have this weird thing where 'petting/face touching' is weird and creepy, even though they do it all the time to loved ones or to children to pat them on the head and tell them a good job.

It's amazing how much the western is all about being progressive and open yet actively tries to shut down any other culture's shit.

The worst part about the situation is it wasn't even made as free DLC for those that actually wanted it and nothing was tuned for it's removal, which hurts quite a few of the stats overall and how fast certain things go.
>>
>>332797170

>that Niles

TOP KEK
>>
File: Screenshot_20160401-145051.jpg (134 KB, 1329x362) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160401-145051.jpg
134 KB, 1329x362
I am Anthony Burch
>>
What the fuck this new system?
>>
I see nothing wrong with petting.
>>
Nothing.

Normalfags just need to grow some thicker skin. If they had a chance to try it out, they might have even liked it.
>>
File: Charlotte_(TCG_Cipher_Artwork).png (640 KB, 477x650) Image search: [Google]
Charlotte_(TCG_Cipher_Artwork).png
640 KB, 477x650
Rate my perfected Charlotte:

Stats:
>70 HP
>43 Strength
>35 Speed
>32 Skill
>25 luck plus statue bonuses
>Maxed defense and resistance

Skills:
>Axefaire
>Vantage
>Awakening (+30 crit, dodge, avoid, and hit when HP less than half)
>Aether
>Choice of Critical blow or Crit+10, Hit-10
>Counter if I so desire

Weapons:
>Killer Axe +7
>Tomahawk +7
>Dual Club +7
>Augalmir
>Brave Axe +6 (so far)
>Hand Axe +7 if there are many mages

Probably the only thing in the game that can stop her are 3 range weapons. Do you guys have any invincible units?
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.