[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Highest Crowfunded game/thing EVER >/v/ never talks about
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: Vanduul_Coop_01_sml.0.0.jpg (171 KB, 1280x854) Image search: [Google]
Vanduul_Coop_01_sml.0.0.jpg
171 KB, 1280x854
>Highest Crowfunded game/thing EVER
>/v/ never talks about it

Why is that?
>>
It's shit
>>
>>332789837
Because it's not a video game
>>
I like good space sims.
>>
>>332789837
>Crowdfunded
>Good game
Pick one
>>
>>332789837
because all threads are filled with shitposters wanting TORtanic 2.0
>>
There's nothing to talk about. They claim it's a video game but so far it just seems like a pyramid scheme.
>>
Because /v/ us full of hive minded idiots who latch onto any shit may may they see. It's called scam citizen here you see, and apparently it will never be released
>>
because its not out yet
>>
>>332790371
It won;t be released because they've promised way too much for them to handle. They'll run out of money eventually and maybe decide to release something that attempts to resemble a final "product", but ultimately be disappointing.
>>
>>332789837
Because the fanbase is almost entirely dudes in the 30s and 40s who actually remember space sims from their heyday. /v/ is mostly kids in their 20s who do nothing but wax poetic about how Nintendo was their childhood.
>>
>>332789837
Just wait for it to launch and be the biggest trainwreck in the histroy of gaming. Then you'll see /v/ talk about it.
>>
>>332790371
>hive minded idiots

What are Star Citizen backers?
>>
>>332790652

Wew lad you actually described the situation correctly because i cant remember any good space sim of my childhood.

I remember Mario tough.
>>
>>332792373
Cautiously optimistic space sim fans
>>
>>332790371
>Because /v/ us full of hive minded idiots
Kek, it really isn't. On any other forum users play "nice" with each other and their opinions sort of mesh together so even if a game is shit you basically have to concede that's it's kind of good which really isn't your opinion. /v/ is the only place you're allowed to hate shit
>>
>>332789837
It's an unfinished kickstarter game.
>$15k DLC
>>
>>332794290
This is how you know /v/ redditers; they bitch about people not gushing love for everything under the sun.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.