[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 6
File: 1459500199529.jpg (314 KB, 1116x937) Image search: [Google]
1459500199529.jpg
314 KB, 1116x937
https://youtu.be/UxzLwWSyeXs

Are you ready for character customisation?
>>
>>332787304
>That music
Why can't life be this comfy?
And that fucking customization. I can finally make my brown skinned, white haired, yellow eyed waifu. Glad they added voices too. I hope they have mayoi in there or even EXPLOSION
>>
Looking good.
I'll probably turn off the voices though.
>>
How heavily will it be censored? No way that necrololi will appear like that in the west
>>
>elf picture is white elf
>both classes are dark elf
I know you can change the skin color but that's kind of lame
>>
>>332789901
Fuck off retard
>>
>>332789901
Untold 2's hot spring content wasn't changed.
>>
>>332787304
I do like the color customization, I want an entire team of dark skinned hotties (male and female).
>>
>>332789979
Each race has a male and female representative, apparently. Watch the female one be dark-skinned or blue. But,

>Warlock
>Dark elf
I don't see it.
>>
I still have to finish the 4
>>
I've actually never played this series. what are the chances they'll leave in the JP voices if its coming here?
>>
>>332790594
We don't know. They never had voices in these games before, but on the other hand it is Atlus.
>>
>>332790937
Ah damn, yeah i should have asked if the other games had voices. I really like it here, so I hope they would bring it over and keep the option.
>>
Have they confirmed voice acting can be turned off yet? U1 and U2 story mode was annoying as fuck hearing the same quips over and over again.
>>
>>332790937

>not just using an undub

Also, Untold 2 is the best 3DS game.
>>
>>332791090
Yes, and you could do that in Untold too you know.
>>
>>332790594
Very hard to say right now. So far, all of the Untold games have had English audio only (despite Untold 2 having plenty of room for both). It's basically treated like a regular Atlus game, but the series is still niche enough outside Japan that dubbing forty voices and all the NPCs might not be worth it. 7th Dragon III has Japanese audio only and has forty voices for character creation, too, but that might be more Sega's doing.

You might have to wait for either an ubdub (if there's Japanese audio in the English version and things are otherwise unchanged) or English text insertion into the Japanese version (if Atlus removes voice buttons so they don't need as many actors). That's assuming it can be done. Untold 2's broken, but I don't think Untold 1 has been hacked yet.

>>332790937
>Ignoring the entire Untold series
>>
Is that a donut steel simulator for weebs or some shit?
>>
File: BoisterousPenguinSlaughterer.jpg (64 KB, 460x693) Image search: [Google]
BoisterousPenguinSlaughterer.jpg
64 KB, 460x693
>>332791140
>>332791312
Oh shit they had voice acting? I haven't played EO since 4, I gotta get to U2 one of these days. I wouldn't mind an english cast though. As long as they have Patrick Seitz and Christina Valenzuela I'm good.
>>
>>332791451

Just pirate it. Any 3DS on any firmware can downgrade (very easily at that) to get access to CFW/Piracy.
>>
>>332790594
I personally hope they keep the JP voices but also have an English track. Though if they do they'd probably have a lot less options for the English track.
>>
>>332791451
Has Cristina Vee even been in an Atlus game outside Conception II? But you're in luck for Seitz. He's the voice director for both Untold games, so he voices a major character in U1 and extras in both.

Just be prepared for some really inconsistent dubbing. Untold 1's generally fine, aside from Fitzgerald's usual overacting, but Untold 2 has some pretty bad NPCs, and Arianna was cast and directed horribly. The other four in the main party are still really good, though. Flavio was really good for a newcomer.
>>
>>332791312
thanks for the info, i am looking forward to this so i do hope they bring it here... now i kinda want to try the older games just to get a feel for them.
>>
>>332791582
I like to get my games physical when I can. Maybe I'll try it on my busted up 3ds though.

>>332791937
I decided to skip on Conception, she wasn't the white/black haired girl with the auts was she? I liked her the most But its good to hear Seitz was in both. I wanted to do a classic run first, but I think I heard somewhere that classes were locked behind story mode.
>>
File: Racoona-Sheldon.png (285 KB, 614x984) Image search: [Google]
Racoona-Sheldon.png
285 KB, 614x984
>>332791140
>There's still no Untold 1 undub.
Fucking Atlus stuffing the voice pack inside the big data file. The only files inside the Sound folder are the BGMs.

I just want to hear her cute alcoholic giggles.
>>
>>332792670

It's possible to undub it, but it wouldn't be a simple file swap like most games. In other words, it would require knowledge of how the games files are structured.
>>
>>332792516
She was the blue-haired tsundere. I never actually played it, either. I just remember it being her only Atlus role so far.

But yeah, both games lock some content to their story modes. For Untold 1, that's the entire dungeon added to the remake, the character story, one support helper, and the highlander and gunner classes. It's also impossible to get half of the medals in classic mode if you care about looking cool to streepasses.

Untold 2 was a lot better. Its only exclusives are the new fafnir class, the character story, and the medal for beating story mode, but in exchange, classic mode gets the classic mode medal and exclusive use of the beast class past the first few floors. So basically, it's toss-up between the best offensive class or the defensive class.
>>
>>332792670
Dude why not like, swap the textfiles instead of the audio, maaaan.
>>
File: l_4fbe0f4d32379.jpg (73 KB, 452x640) Image search: [Google]
l_4fbe0f4d32379.jpg
73 KB, 452x640
Don't mind me, just posting the best stratum theme.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3KmcSXVyzzM
>>
>Want to buy the IV
>It's 60 bucks everywhere
>>
>>332793985
a better post would be trying to figure out the worst song, since basically all the stratum songs are triple S
>>
>>332793985
Can't argue, but Porcelain Forest and Echoing Library are up there, too.
>>
>>332793208
Fuck man, I saw I video of the Fafnir and that shit was nuts. He did thousands of damage in a few turns. So its like 3 with the choice between Yggdroids and samurai? (I forgot)
>>
>>332789901
>Atlus
>censoring games
EO4 dancer was almost as lewd and that didnt get touched, same with Chloes hotsprings portrait
>>
File: 1443456730528.jpg (409 KB, 700x900) Image search: [Google]
1443456730528.jpg
409 KB, 700x900
>>332787304
Where's Teach?
>>
>>332793985
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7x3r9jhj2HQ
>>
>>332794762
Kind of, but the thing is that while Fafnir eventually becomes the most broken class in the series, he's very skill-point starved until the post-game. Until then, he's just really good, and that gets offset further by the rest of the default party being really support based (even if Chloe can be even stronger in the right conditions, though her damage isn't as consistent). Once you have everything, though, you can kill the post-game bosses from full health in a single turn (once you use a few for set-up).
>>
File: 1459447879435.png (71 KB, 800x1456) Image search: [Google]
1459447879435.png
71 KB, 800x1456
>>
But can we customize the clothes?
Well. I guess I can always do a male and female character if I end up deciding to do two characters of the same class.
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.