[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Country getting flooded with refugees because of isis >News
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 37413.jpg (44 KB, 620x349) Image search: [Google]
37413.jpg
44 KB, 620x349
>Country getting flooded with refugees because of isis
>News channels talk about it and co-workers debate it every single day
>Download Siege of Dragonspear after a hard days work to wind down and play some comfy d&d rpg
>Game is about Baldur's Gate getting flooded by refugees because of the 'crusade'
>>
Cool, I subscribed to your activity feed Wilfred.
>>
Difference being that the game is guilt tripping white people while reality is white people getting fucked by rapefugess.

Also, most refugees are from North Africa and Afghanistan. A minority of refugees are Syrian. Don't trust the media.
>>
>>332772646
Might as well ask here.

>Also, most refugees are from North Africa and Afghanistan. A minority of refugees are Syrian. Don't trust the media.

Not that I really doubt it, but do you have numbers on it?
>>
>>332772646

Actually a lot of them are Lebanese muslims. Which is funny, because Lebanon was super rich until Muslims took over.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=453&v=TvlWPN4Wf5Y
>>
>>332772646
>Don't trust the media
Don't listen to Darryl people. You can trust the media, it's their livelihood to bring you the news and if they lied nobody would read/watch it.
>>
>>332773793
>>332773279

Nobody knows exactly because:

http://edition.cnn.com/videos/tv/2015/11/17/syrian-refugee-camp-burnett-ebof.cnn
>>
Why are the governments allowing Islam to take over the world?
>>
>>332774095
Arab money.
>>
>>332773793
Fuck off Salazar
>>
>>332774395
He's right though. There's a reason why rich arab countries don't take any refugees.
>>
>>332774586

>Saudi Arabia
>0 refugees taken in even though they're muslims
>200 million invested in mosques for Germany so the refugees have places to pray

So progressive and tolerant, fucking AFD Nazis will never understand
>>
>>332772085
>Chung
>complaining about country getting flooded with refugees
Nice false flag, China.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.