[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Grove Street
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: latest[1].jpg (90 KB, 800x500) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].jpg
90 KB, 800x500
Grove Street
>>
Home
>>
>>332764839
Home
>>
>>332764881
>>332764894

At least it was before i fucked everything up
>>
File: Big_Smoke_SA.png (70 KB, 200x242) Image search: [Google]
Big_Smoke_SA.png
70 KB, 200x242
All you had to do was follow the damm train CJ!
>>
Why couldn't they have made a better game to take place in San Andreas in the HD universe?
>>
Yous just a busta CJ.
>>
I'LL HAVE A NUMBA 9 A NUMBA 7 TWO NUMBA 45 ONE WIT CHEESE AND A LARGE SODA
>>
Cj my nigga
>>
>>332765602
more importantly, why couldn't they release a game with SAn Fierro and Las Venturas
>>
YOU DID NOT REALLY FOLLOW THE TRAIN CJ

Truly epic game

IM DELETING YOU, DADDY! ]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]] 10% complete..... ]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]] 35% complete....]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]] 60% complete.... ] 99% complete..... ERROR! True Daddies are irreplaceable I could never delete you Daddy! Send this to ten other Daddies who give you cummies Or never get called squishy agaiN
If you get 0 Back: no cummies for you
3 back: you're squishy
5 back: you're daddy's kitten
10+ back: Daddy

"You laugh at us because we are different, we laugh at you bcause you are the same" - Aristoteles the philisopher
>>
Don't get why people thought the train was so hard. I literally did it in my first try
>>
Confession: my game bugged out and I could not continue doing missions, so I never got further than the missions near chiliad
>>
>>332766239
you a busta
>>
>>332766171
Me 2 and I was 12 or so at the time.
>>
fuck those plane missions I hated those
>>
>>332766171

Because it depends only on his aim. If you get lucky you can do it in the first try. It's literally the only mission you will probably do twice.
>>
>>332766865
Z E R O
E
R
O
>>
File: keanu-imortal.jpg (538 KB, 793x1144) Image search: [Google]
keanu-imortal.jpg
538 KB, 793x1144
>>332764839

god damn, that were times. not only one of the best games I ever played, I had one of the best summers of my life, when the game came out for pc. not even because of the game, but because of my youth, the friends i had, chilling outside, doing cool stuff outside and then again playing (all together) this marvelous game, with its great summer / west coast feeling.
my life has only gotten worse since then, i feel like all of the world has gotten worse since then. probably only the burden of adulthood.
>>
File: 1459501197976~01.jpg (23 KB, 372x310) Image search: [Google]
1459501197976~01.jpg
23 KB, 372x310
>>332765048
>everything not everythang

One job dude
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.