[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Naruto Storm 4
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4
File: maxresdefault.jpg (108 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
108 KB, 1280x720
Anyone else upset with the censorship in storm 4?
>>
Is this real? That's bullshit.
>>
I was already not gonna buy this game because I'm already bought this game twice before (2 and Generations) but people keeping "severed arms" fucking ruined the whole ending sequence for me, not to mention Ay. Fuck CC2 for that
>>
Are they planning to release it on Xbox 360 or not ?
>>
>>332757610
Fucking morons. It's less to do with censorship and more to do with not wasting time creating an armless models for the characters.
>>
>>332760328
Not OP here. I understand the why, but that doesn't mean I have to like it
>>
>>332761015
Cry more.

Even if it did have to do with censorship, Japan's censorship laws are strict as fuck, so take it up with their government.
>>
>>332760328
They also made the blood black for the ratings.
>>
>>332759786
Lol, no.
>>
>>332761561
Venous blood is black though.
>>
>>332761258
Cry? Hardly. I'll content myself with not getting the game. The series lost me long ago, anyway
>>
>>332762073
Nobody fucking cares, you roach
>>
>>332762161
You cared enough to answer, that's victory enough. That (You) was delicious, by the way
>>
File: tips reddora.png (92 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
tips reddora.png
92 KB, 400x400
>>332762494
Super original reply, bro!
>>
>tfw CC2 didn't even bother getting rid of sasuke's arm in his hobo form

You can still see it in certain angles. They tried to cover it up by making his sleeve longer. Shit still looks retarded.
>>
>>332762763
Thanks, bro! Spent a while on that one! XD
>>
nah bruh
>>
>>332757610
Why the fuck can't they edit the arms out? Look, they're still there!

Fucking CCC2
>>
>>332763241
read the thread, dumbass
>>
>>332763360
lol was it really that impossible to edit the arms out in a fucking cutscene?
>>
>>332763760
Not impossible, just pointless and time consuming when they can use an alternate method
>>
>>332760328
>>332764442

>Time consuming making armless models
>Time consuming
>Select + delete
Alternatively you can simply get the animation bones and squish them into a single point, then put it where the cut would be or around about. There, job done.
It's already been drawn over so it's literally all they needed to do.
>>
They didn't even do it in UNS3 with the Raikage. Why would you think they would do it in 4?
>>
File: Shell City.jpg (215 KB, 633x777) Image search: [Google]
Shell City.jpg
215 KB, 633x777
>>
>>332764692
Okay. Next time let them know.
>>
Japanese devs are not good with non-trivial solutions. In Half-life for a model of a guard cut in half they used two models of a guard bent at 90 degrees so that corresponding parts of the guard would sink below ground and then they just added model of gore on top, making it look like a single guard cut in half. If Bamco though of this they'd just turn their arms to sink below rock texture and left this blackness.
>>
>>332764748
Raikage is a playable character. Armless Sasuke/Naruto aren't. They just appear in a cutscene.
>>
>>332764442
>Not impossible, just pointless and time consuming
>pointless and time consuming
Reddit has arrived! The good ol reddit way of apologizing for devs who are too lazy to get things right in a game where it's all about getting things right, under the mantle of "common sense"

Pls go back to /r/games where you can circlejerk over your knowledge about what's not financially feasible and pointless and time consuming for devs.
>>
File: rub6z5.jpg (112 KB, 566x637) Image search: [Google]
rub6z5.jpg
112 KB, 566x637
>>332764819
There should be more of f these.
>>
>>332765146
trying too hard. tone it down
>>
>>332766409
>facebook tier image

Yeah, no.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.