[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ok, so I got Dawn of War complete edition and started playing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: Warhammer40kNecrons.jpg (11 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
Warhammer40kNecrons.jpg
11 KB, 259x194
Ok, so I got Dawn of War complete edition and started playing (Years late, I know, but I am only starting to get into Warhammer 40k stuff). I was wondering, what is the best strat when playing Necrons and the glorious Space Marines?
>>
>>332745678
Spam builders as Necrons and hope it's a small map
>>
File: 1445462493562.webm (3 MB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
1445462493562.webm
3 MB, 960x540
>>332745678
>strat necron plays
>right click on select basic squad and confirm to spam spawn the enemy HQ
>????
>profit
>>
>>332746321
So... is there a full video of that webm?
>>
>>332746321
>you will never be this autistic
>>
>>332745678
Defend until you get orb of infinite units and use it on fuckhuge group of dead Flayed Ones
>>
>>332745678
Necrons are the worst race in the game, you will get curb stomped by anyone who knows how to play the game if you use necrons.

They are very slow and have a very weak early game, they are over reliant on LP's and the only unit they have that can cap is the worker, everything builds from the HQ and the more units you have out the longer everything takes to build.

if you insist on using necrons your main core will be warriors+wraiths and Solar Pulse + Chronometron

Do NOT listen to anyone telling you to "spam" units, this will quickly eco bot you and cause all your build times to become extremely slow due to the necrons time mechanic.
>>
>>332747065
Ignore this retard flayed ones are garbage and can be easily kited by anyone who's not a retard.
>>
What's my name?
>>
Got some good responses for Necrons, but what about the Emperor's glorious Spess Merines?
>>
>>332748576
Counter what the enemy puts on the field.
>>
>>332748576
SM have a few viable options, Force Commander/Librarian + Grey knights is a solid combo. early game scouts with snipers are surprisingly good, part of the SM strength is there versatility.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.