[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey Faggots. A friend just texted me hyped as fuck cause apparently
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 2
File: IMG-20160401-WA0001.jpg (128 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20160401-WA0001.jpg
128 KB, 1280x960
Hey Faggots. A friend just texted me hyped as fuck cause apparently there is a new exploit to get free digital ps4 games from the ps store. It has something to do with a demo or idk he didnt really explained to me, though he sent me a youtube link but the video is in spanish. Ever heard of it /v/? is it safe?

Pic related, the kid downloading destiny. He is mexican btw
>>
>>332742240
Fuck off and die you spic faggot
>>
Need info
>>
>>332742240
>is it safe?
yes, Sony cant see what youre downloading on a console they have access too. trust the mexican
>>
>>332742240
Yeah I think it's called april fools
>>
http://youtu.be/JtHNg-P4P2I

Link. If anyone can traslate or explain this shit I will try it out and will post results. The video was uploaded yesterday.
>>
Get a job, faggot.
>>
>>332742669
Hurr durr I can get free things but I rather pay for them cause I work my ass off milking cows everyday so I enjoy using my money" fuck off, go play with your fleshlight
>>
>>332743008
>free
>>
It most definitely involves a purchase of Kungfu Panda. That's for sure.
>>
Holy Shit. IT Does work, It Fucking works.

>Go into the ps store
>demos section
>Choose the game you want and download the demo
>Back the fuck out of the store as soon as you click the "download demo" button and go into notifications
>Cancel the demo download as fast as you can
>Go into the ps store again
>Library
>The game you just tried to download will now have a option to fully download it.
>Enjoy

Sorry for my bad english, hope you guys understand, im from spain. Great job op
>>
I got it this way too but it's so goddamn shit.
>>
>>332743537
I really doubt it

This is some April fools shit
>>
>>332743537
It works, just downloaded the demo of dark souls 3, now I have the full game.
>>
>>332743778
ebin meme
>>
Someone in English record them self doing this

Or else this is just a prank, Bro
>>
Why are poorfags so dumb?
>>
Ehh can't hurt to try.
>>
>>332744025

You'll get banned for sure
>>
>>332743819
it "works" for a moment
tried it on destiny, demo download was 18gb, did the method and it became 36gb, after a minute or so of downloading it returned to 18gb again
>>
>>332744079
No, at worst they'll remove the game

Why would they ban people for THEIR fuck-up

But this is fake anyways lol
>>
Downloading YGO right now.
I'll return with the results.
>>
Nice am Mexican will work for me or no
>>
>>332744357
doing this too senpai. seems like it works but cant know for sure until i can play it.
>>
>>332742539

First he says it only works some times and he hasn't figured out which one works. It might just be luck.

Find a game with a demo.

And then it's basically >>332743537
>>
>>332743537
It will always download the demo. Even if you install the full game. It will work with trial versions, but you won't have the full game unlocked.
>>
>>332744357
>>332744460

I don't want to risk a ban. Have fun though.
>>
It doesn't work. After a while the psn stops downloading the full game and start downloading the demo again
>>
I'm no-where near Jewish enough to try this GL though lads!
>>
Si it works!!! Just got halo 5 and bloodbore aww yeahhh
>>
>>332744357
Nope, I got the demo.
>>
Omg work I gt angry bird and dak soul!!!
>>
Has anyone tried to see if Kungfu Panda works yet?
>>
>>332745632
My friend says it's downloading atm
>>
>>332742240
thanks op i cum on cat he his on penis
>>
Destiny is coming to pc
>>
>>332745632
Sent you a PM ;)
>>
>>332745632
NVM fixed it
>>
File: Monster_Girl_Quest_023.jpg (419 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
Monster_Girl_Quest_023.jpg
419 KB, 800x600
>>332742240
>99+ horas

That's a lot of horas
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.