[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the maddest you ever got at video games? Pic related
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 136
Thread images: 28
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 3024x3024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 3024x3024
What's the maddest you ever got at video games?

Pic related was today. Was enjoying the game on Titan difficulty until the Cerberus that spawns exploding pups and each time you cut off a head, satyrs spawn too.

Nothing has made me rage this hard. Not Ninja Gaiden on Master Ninja, nor Shao Kahn. Spent three hours on it, using all sorts of strategies from kicking the pups back and using the gorgon spirit on the satyrs to ignoring the adds and focusing 100% on the Cerberus. Couldn't beat it. Got to the point where the second pups would explode instantly after I kicked the first one, always guaranteeing I would take damage that I snapped.

I feel terrible, I've thrown controllers once or twice as a child but never broke a game before
>>
>Getting mad at a god of war game

God damn, /v/ is full of casuals.
>>
>>332737301
You might actually have autism.
>>
>>332737490
>one middle-school aged kid is the entirety of /v/
Some of us SS-ranked DMC3 today on the original USA difficulty.
>>
File: tmp_6584-J6zbA89305346.gif (96 KB, 728x426) Image search: [Google]
tmp_6584-J6zbA89305346.gif
96 KB, 728x426
>>332737301
>>
>>332737301
Okay
>>
>>332737301

>Manchildren
>>
File: 1459403648260.gif (15 KB, 188x200) Image search: [Google]
1459403648260.gif
15 KB, 188x200
>getting mad at the most casual hack n slash series out there
>>
>>332737615
>today
>not 11 years ago
>>
People were paid to construct, test, and ship Veteran difficulty in this game.
>>
wat?
Casul Confirmed
Take a pic of yourself write Casul on it frame it put it on your wall to remind yourself to try harder
>>
>>332737945
Lol that was a fun one
>infinite spawning enemies with infinite grenades
>>
File: 1444281326920.png (168 KB, 748x756) Image search: [Google]
1444281326920.png
168 KB, 748x756
>god of war
>>
File: It just works.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
It just works.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
>>332737301
I don't get mad at video games, they are supposed to be for enjoyment.

You may have autism.
>>
>>332738027
>Hearing the the clang of an impacting potato masher in my fucking dreams.
A dozen people were gathered in my dorm room watching me rant at the fucking screen. They're probably the only thing that made it bearable.
>>
File: 1390190672258.gif (954 KB, 285x235) Image search: [Google]
1390190672258.gif
954 KB, 285x235
>getting mad at what is by far the easiest GoW title to date
>>
>>332737301
Maddest I ever got? Idk, but I just almost never get mad at vidya anymore.

Honestly playing Ninja Gaiden Black and dying over and over again just kinda made me accept that I'm going to lose in a game sometimes and that I should just get over it and git gud.

I do 'relapse' sometimes and semi-rage over a game but it's never to the point of a tantrum. I think the last time I got salty over a game was when I kept on losing at Smash 4 on FG a little while ago.
>>
>>332737301

Hard Reset.

Banged my fist on my keyboard, broke the little feet that propped it up at an angle.
>>
I think you have to literally have downs syndrome to end up doing stuff like this. You have so much time to think that snapping a disc is maybe a retarded thing to do while you walk over to your PS4 and the eject this disc.
>>
jet set radio future end boss
ive never gotten so stressed out by a video game
and the boss itself wasnt difficult it was like some 20+ step jump/grind combo you had to do just to get up and fight the boss , which it would knock you off of randomly over and over and the controls werent responsive enough to do the task it was asking you to do, so you just randomly lucked into getting up there 1/10 times
>>
I've never been enough of a mongoloid to throw shit or snap discs, but the thing that got me most mad in recent memory is that part in Dark Souls 2 in the flashback where you gotta run up to the giant king. So much bullshit.
>>
>>332737945
And?
>>
>GoW
Ha, faggot.
Here's a REAL man story.
>Be me, fighting agains't Seath on Dark Souls 1, a real man game.
>Trying to cut of his tail.
>killed.
>Ok
>Do it again, recover souls, break crystal.
>killed
>I repeat the process for some time.
>I have now 500k souls, from going back and forth trough the way to Seath, already had some souls before but i gained at least 236k if my memory is correct.
>I finally kill it.
>Energy fails.
>My save is corrupted.
>Seath was the last great one before Gwyn.
As soon as i failed to enter the save i started screaming and destroyed my whole room.
>>
>>332738428
>Dark Souls
>hard

Epic meme
>>
>>332738490
Dark Souls is hard, saying that it isn't is objectively wrong.
>>
There is NO excuse for being so angry to the point where you feel that destroying things is an acceptable vent
Get some self control holy fucking shit, are you autistic?
>>
>>332738428

>started screaming and destroyed my whole room.

How autistic are you?
>>
>>332737301
I was playing Broforce last night and there's a level towards the end that realy pissed me off. You need to run from an expanding shockwave but my game kept freezing after a couple seconds of starting the level as in no controller input worked.

I got pretty mad. Basically the game cycles through usable characters and there were only 2 out of a possible 30 odd that were fast enough for me to pull it off.
>>
Got pissy today at a mission in Destiny. Towards the end of the mission it makes you fight a boss that can float above your character meaning they can hit you from most places unless you take cover. But each time you hurt him a certain amount he teleports in which spawns a group of enemies in that spot. So I'd clear out the enemies, damage him, he'd teleport, basically teleport right on top of me, die due to tons of enemies attacking, respawn, try again while moving away from where he spawns, then repeat until I killed him. Halfway through the fight he literally teleported right behind me, spawned three guys with shields that push you, in which they then shot me right off a cliff within a matter of seconds.

I fucking hate how this game handles bosses and bigger enemies. Not a single boss I've faced has just been a straight up fight. It's always plagued by tons of trash enemies which means it turns into a cover shooter because god forbid you actually go out into the storm of bullets. I can't stand boss fights where the only difficult part of fighting them is the fact that they summon other, smaller enemies. And Destiny is nothing but that from what I've played. It's awful.

Otherwise I don't really get upset at vidya. If I get too angry most of the time I just go do something else for a bit.
>>
>Get mad at video game
>Quietly turn it off and go masturbate to hatefucking some girl who rejected me
>Shitpost on /v/
>>
>>332738716
A whole fucking lot.
>>
>>332738604
It's not though. Dark Souls is piss easy compared to god of war on higher difficulties, where everything is a damage sponge.

Dark Soulls is unforgiving, but it's not hard. On top of that, each one plays the same. Your first souls will feel hard but each one you play after gets easier and easier since Miyazaki is a one trick pony
>>
File: 1457678662999.jpg (32 KB, 267x274) Image search: [Google]
1457678662999.jpg
32 KB, 267x274
>>332737301
destiny, thought the 35 DOLLAR FUCKING DLC PASS WOULD HAVE ALL DLC AND NO IT WAS THE 40 DOLLAR PASS THAT HAD IT ALL, NO WAY TO UPGRADE THE PASS FOR 5 FUCKING DOLLARS MORE. literaly put the shit in the case, broke the game and case in half threw it away. on my fucking birthday of all days, so pissed.
>>
>>332737945
are you serious? the hardest part is the gren spam, and you learn to counter that shit fast.

the only part that was close to being bullshit was the sniper battle. but even that just a bit of understanding to pass, and shouldn't hold up anyone more than 5 minutes.
>>
>>332738995

>Breaking what was most likely a birthday gift

You're just as bad as that guy who rejected a poster from his mother because he was ashamed of being identified as someone who plays games.
>>
File: 1357390131551.jpg (34 KB, 294x325) Image search: [Google]
1357390131551.jpg
34 KB, 294x325
>>332737871
>>332737615
>>332737490
>not knowing how much bullshit titan mode is in this game
I beat god mode in the first game (satyrs and hell and the button mashing speed required for ANY qte minigame, let alone the tug-o-war mash against fucking ares) and EVEN I decided titan was too much bullshit only after beating Poseidon.

seriously you people shitposting probably don't understand how infuriating god of war is specifically because of it's lack of depth. The bullshit they throw at you is to be taken at face value. You can only get so good with kratos, and THAT is why god of war is such fucking rage fuel. you see this shit and at first, you think "This is really what they call fair? what the fuck is wrong with them." As time goes on, it proves to be exactly what it looks like and it's just complete bullshit.

I again have to call attention to the satyrs in the first game on God mode.
>>
>>332738914
>Unfair hitkill
>Actual difficulty.
F U C K Y O U
U
C
K

Y
O
U
>>
>>332738428
>i started screaming and destroyed my whole room

Like the kids on those autism videos? Did you also screamed like a banshee for half an hour?
>>
>>332737615
>muh e-peen
>>
>>332739090
no i had the game for a week, decided to "treat" my self and ended up fucking my self. i dont know why i thought using activision products was a good idea again and i for sure remember why now.
>>
>>332738102
You don't have to be autistic to get mad at games. People always get angry at stupid, petty shit.

You have to be autistic to get so mad that you break the game though.
>>
>>332739090
>You're just as bad as that guy who rejected a poster from his mother because he was ashamed of being identified as someone who plays games.
Holy shit, I remember that thread. Fucking kek. What an immensely faggoty thing to worry about.
>>
File: 20110720-cfad[1].png (192 KB, 750x971) Image search: [Google]
20110720-cfad[1].png
192 KB, 750x971
>>
>>332739291

I think we all get mad at games sometimes, but not enough to physically cause damage to our enviroment or equipment.
>>
>>332739150
I beat very hard in 1 and 2. It's not that hard to dodge and parry everything, using grabs and spells whenever possible. I haven't tried 3 on very hard but i believe you, hard mode was tough.
>>
>>332738191
That game is pretty dull, I stopped after the second boss when it throws so much enemies at you that are just bullet sponges and can kill you very easily three times in a row and there's no manual saving.
>>
>>332738604
Dark souls is easy, bloodborne is a bit hard.
Real hard games are Hack & slash on their maximum difficulty, like the devil may cry on Dante must die, ninja gaiden or God of War.
Souls games are my favorite games, but playing them is easy, you just have to be patient, you do not require to have any skill at all.
>>
>>332739150
Nigger, the only bullshitty part of any GoW was the clones fight in God difficulty in the first game.
Maybe followed by the Cerberus fight OP described and then any other part where Satyrs appeared in tandem with other enemies, like in the road to Clotho in GoW2.
But it's still not aneurism-tier enraging.
>>
>breaking your own stuff just because

Either underage or retarded
>>
>>332737945
The game isn't even that fucking hard
>>
File: 20160327064621_1.jpg (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
20160327064621_1.jpg
1 B, 486x500
playing dark souls 2 pvp

i lose often but when i lose because of a mistake of mine and the opponent makes mocking gestures i cant help but punch my how head a couple times
>>
>>332739641
jesus fucking christ I forgot about that kratos clone part completely, that's easily the hardest thing in the game.

I never smashed anything because of GoW, believe me, but people who say it's outrageous, casual, or unbelievable to get mad as fuck at god of war just don't understand.
>>
>>332739716

>punching your head

Now c'mon nigga, that's the very definition of autism.
>>
>>332739795
its more to do with self hatred and the fact i cant really punch anything else
>>
>>332739150
>That bit where you have you defend your wife and child

I had to quit out, redo the previous boss and purposefully fail his qte to refill my rage of the gods and magic because they didn't think to replenish your stuff before a checkpointed section that requires balls to the walls damage and crowd control.

What a bunch of dumb dumbs. GoW2 was a lot better thought out at least.
>>
>>332739768
I beat the clone part on the highest difficulty what feels like ages ago, I'm 23 now so I must have been 15 or 16 or something. Beat it together with a cousin who is ~4 years younger than me.

We didn't get mad, we had a lot of fun beating the highest difficulty.
>>
I guess I "raged" a lil the other night.
>get to the von everec estate on deathmarch
>takes a bit but defeat the caretaker
>don't bother filling potions
>take chip damage throughout mansion
>nightmare von everec thing
>1 swallow no white raffords

It took me a few hours and a few attempts but everytime I started getting pissy I remembered that I was playing the game for fun. Get up,walk away for a bit. Come back and git gud.
>>
File: IMAG0840.jpg (282 KB, 1134x732) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0840.jpg
282 KB, 1134x732
>>332737301
>>
from my birth i hate losing in anything
>>
>>332737668
>>
>>332740020

I hate that bossfight, because the fucker regenerates.

You NEVER give regeneration to bosses, fucking never.
>>
>>332740090

why the fuck are the face buttons numbered
>>
>>332740005
I liked it too or I wouldn't have played it. God of war eggs me on and I take the bait and get pissy, but that helps me win and it's fitting to get pissed off while playing god of war to get in the kratos midset.

like I said I never snapped a disk over that shit.
>>
>>332739641
The Ares fight is impossible. I beat the other stuff easy.
>>
>>332740217
it was some shitty playstation knock-off for the PC.
It broke because at the time, I wasn't gud
>>
>>332737301
Maybe gaming isn't for you, anon.

Seriously though, I actually threw my controller at the floor once doing Dynasty Warriors Gundam 3 battle against knight gundam on hardest difficulty.

He kept one-shotting me like seconds into the match and every time you die its like nearly a minute of loading screens to try again.

after an hour I just lost my shit.

Ended up getting back to it a couple days, beat him, took me nearly 10 minutes to take his health down all the way. Because there's no way not to get one-shot I basically had to get a gundam with a long-range super and some parts that make super bar raise faster and just kite him and spam super.
>>
Star Ocean 3: The Last Hope.

It's the only game i've started and never completed. It's the only game that i've broken the disk(s) for. It's the only game that has reduced me to a gibbering wreck.

I mean, i fucking love JRPGs but that game fucking ruined me. I think it was the retarded as FUCK plot and cutscenes literally every 2 seconds. And the characters being retarded, and the setting being garbage, and the collection being tedious.

Seriously though, i got to the point where you meet a chick with a staff at night near a fountain in a town or something (After the alternate universe has been destroyed) and i was just jumping up and down in my seat because every 2 seconds there was a fucking cutscene and i said "If there is one more fucking cutscene here i'm done" i got given control, walked out towards the fountain and there was another cutscene.

I just started screaming like an animal, i was 19. It's the angriest i've ever gotten.

Literally the worst game of my life.
>>
File: image.jpg (117 KB, 850x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
117 KB, 850x640
I used to stamp my feet on the floor angrily when playing secret weapons over Normandy

Fucking tried to save every single allied units and I mean EVERY unit even the ones that are supposed to die and the ones where they're supposed to be protecting you

Got so good I even stopped scripted events

Also you autistic children breaking shit is hilarious

Your parents need to give you a good smack
>>
>>332740863
>Playing Star Ocean for not-story.

You kind of brought that shit on yourself now, didn't you?
>>
>>332741172

To be fair, i got it because it was 4 bucks in a bargain bin and i like JRPGs.

But how can people even like the story? Even by JRPG standards it's fucking stupid as shit. And i don't even hate gratuitous cutscenes, just the fact you get control, walk 2 feet, then get another cutscene which is just a continuation of the last one.
>>
>>332741323
>But how can people even like the story?
Its not about liking it or not, if you're buying a star ocean game expecting anything other than constant cutscenes you're just making the wrong choice.
>>
File: 1456795001632.jpg (58 KB, 484x517) Image search: [Google]
1456795001632.jpg
58 KB, 484x517
>Getting so mad that you destroy your own property

I will never understand this.
>>
>>332741375

Again, cutscenes aren't even the problem, Yakuza has similarly fuckhuge amounts of cutscenes but you don't get 5 interspersed 10 second moments of control of the character per cutscene.

It's just retarded.
>>
Only children get mad at games this bad and only children have a hard time with God of War games.
>>
>>332741460
>cutscenes aren't even the problem
>but you don't get 5 interspersed 10 second moments of control of the character per cutscene.

So the cutscenes are the problem.

You're being pedantic, and I'm kind of starting to think you lose your temper frequently, you should stop right now because you're starting to get argumentative for no reason.
>>
>>332741603
>and only children have a hard time with God of War games.
Have you ever actually played the hardest difficulty? And I'm not talking about Hard, I'm talking about the one you unlock after you beat the difficulty that you unlock by beating Hard?
>>
>>332741705
Yeah I did when I was 14.
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-05-07-01-03-58-1.png (552 KB, 1079x1098) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-05-07-01-03-58-1.png
552 KB, 1079x1098
>HULK SMASH
>people actually getting this mad
>people this mad still breeding
>>
>Getting mad at a god of war game

You've gone full Kratos.
>>
>>332739891
Punch your ties or legs instead, former headpuncher here.
>>
>>332741779
>Yeah I did when I was 14.
4chan is an 18+ site kiddo, don't lie and alt+f4
>>
>>332737301
lol I beat that game on chaos mode back in '10 you faggot
>>
>>332741635

It's like comparing a well shot film and a poorly shot film. One game utilizes cutscenes well, the other utilizes them poorly, the poor utilization completely ruined the game for me (to the point of rage) where other games that use it well do not, ergo i do not have an inherent problem with cutscenes, as you are suggesting.

And, as i said in my first post, it's the only game to ever reduce me to that level, so you trying to draw implications that anger is common for me, or that i'm angry now is just ad hominem-tier 'lol u mad.'

Unless you're arguing over the semantics use of 'cutscenes' in reference to 'poorly implemented cutscenes' in which case you're the one being pedantic.
>>
Most mad I've gotten was snapping at someone trying to talk to me when I was having a hard time in a game. I've done this a few times...

I feel guilty but should I? I mean, fuck, I'm clearly somewhat distressed, leave me alone for a minute.
>>
File: shrugin.jpg (34 KB, 1282x723) Image search: [Google]
shrugin.jpg
34 KB, 1282x723
>>332742008
Stoped caring when you literally decided to be pedantic about it. Like I said dude, stop getting so defensive, its retarded, you're online.
>>
>>332739150
thats bullshit youre just fucking bad

typical neo /v/ incorrectly blaming its own lack of ability on bad game design as a scapegoat
>>
File: 1367079391571.jpg (121 KB, 608x608) Image search: [Google]
1367079391571.jpg
121 KB, 608x608
>>332742115
Why respond to him in the first place if you're just going to dismiss him for responding to your response? Did you think your first post was witty?
>>
>>332742253
>Why respond
Good question, why did you?
>>
>>332742115
> You're pedantic.
> Well, no here are my points
> Lol why you gotta be pedantic about it bro, im not even listening to you lmao.

Why respond in the first place? You said i should expect cutscenes and implied it's my fault because i disliked the way TLA did cutscenes, i said i don't mind cutscenes if they're done well, you just started calling me angry / pedantic?

Either way we're both just spinning wheels here, but you're the one who seems to take the moral highground when you're just as petty.
>>
>>332742364
Your position confuses me and i want to better understand why you would engage in a conversation then get passive aggressive when the person you engaged with engages in turn.
>>
File: IMG_2242.jpg (218 KB, 671x902) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2242.jpg
218 KB, 671x902
Not at games, but I once got pissed at this nigger manager that decided to wait until I was literally 12 hours from leaving on a plane to visit a family member on their deathbed to tell me that he decided not to approve my vacation because I used a system they force us to use instead of asking him directly which we're not allowed to do.
>>
>>332742171
lmao @ this casual privilege
>>
File: 14.png (322 KB, 780x1095) Image search: [Google]
14.png
322 KB, 780x1095
>>332742253
>>332742407
>>332742480
>getting this upset.
>>
>>332742115
>pedantic

Hahaha, welcome to /v/. May you enjoy your next ten years here.
>>
File: 1439741730529.gif (2 MB, 450x253) Image search: [Google]
1439741730529.gif
2 MB, 450x253
>>332742556
Well memed. You are the clear and rational victor of this internet skirmish. Bards shall sing tales of your mighty conquest.
>>
>>332742661
>Well memed. You are the clear and rational victor of this internet skirmish. Bards shall sing tales of your mighty conquest.
Well memed. You are the clear and rational victor of this internet skirmish. Bards shall sing tales of your mighty conquest.
>>
>>332742556
>get told off
>haha, you're upset

You must have been a wonderful kid.
>>
>>332742635
>Y-you're n-new
Wow, haven't seen that gem in a while, when redit sends their best, they really send their best.
>>
>>332737301
I find it hard to believe that you can beat Ninja Gaiden on Master Ninja but not God of War which is a much easier game.
>>
>>332742693
Thanks ;)
>>
>>332742759
>Reddit
>even misspelled as redit
And you talk about gems.
>>
>>332737301
i destroyed an old madkatz gamecube controller in a fit of rage while playing smash 4

i slashed my thumb and now i have a scar
>>
>>332742768
I think his point is how the difficulty spikes so unexpectedly.
>>
>>332737301
OK I get maybe smashing your controller or pounding something in the heat of your anger issues. But who THE FUCK gets mad enough to walk over, hit eject, and break the game. I mean that's enough time for me to realize it isn't a big deal and not care.
>>
Getting mad from being bad at QL duel has made me break a g400. This has to be the most rage-inducing game out there.
>tfw 1100 ELO
can't focus
>>
>>332738102
what's the name of this flick?
>>
>>332737301
Monster Hunter. I played that shit solo from start to G-rank. At one point I nearly blew up with rage. It's just the slowness of the game. Not just the controls but having to kill the same motherfucker over over for a 2.5% change at a gem for your final upgrade. Goddamn harvest runs were the best part at one point because they gave me peace. Underwater fights were fucking frustating garbage, and I was using a long weapon so it could have been worse. The game wasn't really for me but that wouldn't have been that much of a problem if me playing it solo didn't make everything about it 4x as bad.
>>
>>332742918
It's a Bluray too. Those things are almost impossible to break with your bare hands. You can see he used scirross
>>
>>332741431

its your shit to break. but then again, its a fucking video game.
>>
The one time I ever broke something of mine was when I was playing the medabots RPG on my GBAsp way back when. The shoulder button was going bad, and I was at the part where you had to play the bomb catching minigame to fucking advance the plot.
I got so upset at the damn thing that I chucked the Gameboy across the room. Unfortunately it caught on the windowsill and snapped the screen right off the base.
>>
File: 05 Original Game Boy Red Front.jpg (353 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
05 Original Game Boy Red Front.jpg
353 KB, 1600x1200
Through a guy like this down a flights of wooden stairs three times over something as stupid as Tennis.

After the third time, the LCD fried next time I turned it on. It still worked, but you could only see the corner of the picture.

I'd thrown a lot of controllers prior to that, but losing my friend like that helped me calm down.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (33 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
33 KB, 1280x720
>>332737301
First GoW. Those blade pillars in Hades.
>>
>>332742768
Alma was tough, but fair. Same with Dark Ryu. Flail takes care of ghost fish, etc.

Here like I said, the other babby cerberi can explode immediately after you kick one, before you can dash or bring up guard, meaning it's total luck whether you go into the next phase with full health or not. The satyrs in phase 3 can break out of gorgon gaze much faster and you can only use it twice, sometimes it doesn't catch the third satyr.

I know it was autistic to do, im not going to defend my actions, but that fight felt like bullshit, didn't experience anything like in in previous God of war games. The clone battle in 1 was tedious, but I didn't get very frustrated.
>>
>am 26
>never really get mad at games
>just gid gud and move one
>playing Bloodborne
>am in some fucking forest with no fucking lamps or shortcuts
>don't know where the hell I am
>been slowly being cautious cuz I don't wanna lose all this progress
>fing a big open area
>knows its a boss and never hit a checkpoint with a lamp or shortcut
>tough it up and go in with confidence
>kicking all their asses
>keep ignoring guy blowing fire, avoid him
>nearly kill a guy swinging katana on me
>guy blowing fire is near him
>instantly lose all HP and die within a second

I jumped off my chair, threw my controller at the ground, and bitched on /v/ because I didn't even know how to get back there.
I did however go back, summon two guys and all three of us took on one guy and beat it easily.
Fuck off, it's three bosses so there's gonna be three of us fighting them.
>>
Shitty internet dropped me during a Tribes clan match.

I was so fucking mad that I honestly think I broke something inside of me. I haven't gotten angry at a video game since then, and that was over a decade ago.
>>
>>332742918
Entered this thread just to ask this.

I get mad pretty easily from video games, but the worst I do is punch the couch, a pillow or my thigh. In my earlier years I would smash controllers, I'm glad I managed to stop that, shit's fucking expensive.
>>
File: 1434273646570.jpg (96 KB, 971x720) Image search: [Google]
1434273646570.jpg
96 KB, 971x720
>>332743641
>I broke something inside of me

Same here. Felt like it was inside my head and got dizzy. Now I can't stand long periods of gaming and sleep a lot. Been avoiding pvp too. Just not worth the trouble.
>>
>>332743498
I'm sure you already know this by now but there's two shortcuts in that area friendo.
>>
>>332739607
>Bloodborne
>Harder than Dark Soul
>>
When people don't perform their role that they've chosen, especially in battlefield.

If you're a medic throw medpacks when I ask
If you're support, throw ammo when I ask
If you're engineer be ready to shoot/repair vehicles as they come
If you're a sniper get the fuck out my squad because you're not useful
>>
>>332743074
>>
>>332744997
>If you're a sniper get the fuck out my squad because you're not useful

They're supposed to mark people and counter-snipe but most snipers are glory hounds and want their ridiculous montages.
>>
>>332745308
Considering you can spot piss-easy with any class now from across the map their role becomes shit, I prefer snipers to be a little more involved using motion sensor balls and decoys to find or trap the enemy.

Unfortunately you only get the snipers that sit 1000m away from everything the entire match
>>
File: fuckpvpholyshit.png (43 KB, 440x248) Image search: [Google]
fuckpvpholyshit.png
43 KB, 440x248
I've been getting extremely fucking angry at ffxiv this past week. It's very unlike me to get angry at games, I thought I grew out of that phase a long time ago.
Trying to get this fucking achievement, win 200 PvP matches for a mount. I scorn this type of grind shit but I want it so bad, I can't see reason.
Being teamed up with shitty players is the most infuriating fucking thing ever. with single player games, I never get angry as I can blame my own incompetence, move on and try better next time.
Playing with other people and having them fuck up royally, wasting your time makes my fucking blood boil.
I increased the amount of exercise I do recently and I'm still recovering from a sugar binge from easter, both these are probably playing a part in my recent surge of anger, not sure.
>>
>>332737301

You had to remove the game from the console and break it. I don't understand how you lack self control so much that you went all the way through. Fucking casuals
>>
When I was a kid I used to get super fucking angry with games.
Once, I lost on some ps2 game (maybe failed a mission on VC) and smashed my controller against the floor.
I had to save up the £3 a week my folks would give me until I could go to Argos and get a shitty third-party controller for £21. I don't think I've gotten proper game-ragey since
>>
>>332742253
fuck that
golf wang
>>
File: image.png (1 MB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 750x1334
This happened to me in minecraft yesterday.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=lt3WUtq9kIs
>>
>>332737301
>Was enjoying the game on Titan difficulty until the Cerberus that spawns exploding pups and each time you cut off a head, satyrs spawn too.
>TITAN
>not even Chaos
Get good you fucking retard.
>>
>>332737301
>>332739150
I did that part on Chaos (highest and next difficulty up) and played every other gow on the hardest optional difficulties. I understand what you are saying.

But a majority of /v/ will never believe that the god of war series is anything but casual. The problem is they either play on normal or see people who are just mashing the square combo and call it a day.

GoW on normal is meant to be fun to a huge fanbase of normal people who play mostly big budget big company homogenized shit. The thing is when it's on higher difficulty thats where you have to actually get good and understand your abilities.

Is GoW like Dante Must Die or Master Ninja on NG? Nah, but there are some parts (clone battle, cerberus breders + satyrs, protect the translator in gow2) on higher difficulties that require a great amount of focus and attention.
>>
>>332746250
you fucking faggot this vid is a few weeks old go back to 9gag you schlong-gobbling grannybashing disgrace.
>>
File: 1451482784641.jpg (96 KB, 792x558) Image search: [Google]
1451482784641.jpg
96 KB, 792x558
>>332737301
lmao desu
so you fucking sat there, in your autismo rage, pressed the eject button and slowly watched the disc come out, somehow maintaining this autist tantrum so you could literally throw away money.
>>
File: 1459270226568.jpg (57 KB, 582x637) Image search: [Google]
1459270226568.jpg
57 KB, 582x637
>>332737301
>>332737945
kek, what an idiot
>>
>>332738070
is that Daisy ridley?
>>
WE REDDIT NOW oh wait
>>
>>332746506
>protect the translator in gow2

Fucking hell, that was infuriating as fuck. More because the nigger didn't even helped you at all.
Thread replies: 136
Thread images: 28

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.