[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are you going to get 7th Dragon when it releases in the west?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: index.jpg (15 KB, 234x215) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
15 KB, 234x215
Are you going to get 7th Dragon when it releases in the west?

Been playing the fan translated PSP game at all?
>>
>>332730615
>Are you going to get 7th Dragon when it releases in the west?
Beats me. I've watched several trailers for the game and am still in the dark as to how it plays.
>>
>>332730998
It's a dungeon crawler like EO I guess but it has 3d models in battles
>>
>>332731061
I've never played an EO game. In fact the last/only dungeon crawler I've played were the Evolution games on Dreamcast. Are battles turn-based? Is it traditional jrpg in structure (town dungeon town etc)? Is it strategy heavy or regular rpg-ish? Is it obnoxiously overly complicated to get into?
>>
>>332731317
I don't know why people compare it to Etryan. I see it more like, Dragon Quest III with depth.
>>
Now that I have been playing the psp version I am actually considering getting the 3ds game too.
>>
>>332731061
Why the fuck does this keep coming up? It's nothing like EO. It's in 3rd person, dungeons are easy and boring, you only have 3 party members. You don't even have skill trees, you have a list of skills you can upgrade with SP you earn from battles, and overall it's just always using the strongest moves you have access to until you unlock the next tier of skills when the game allows you to.
>>
I've been enjoying 2020 and I loved what I played of the original before my save went kaput so I'll pick this up. I hear the balance is kinda whack with the player being too godmode in this one, but whatever, 2020's already pretty easy.
>>
III isn't even made by the same developers who made the two PSP games.
They are dead.
>>
>>332733006
Yeah, and it shows. It a step up but still not any better balance and challenge-wise
>>
>>332731891
The first game had more similarities in some ways, having the original creator of EO behind it, but 2020 on they're not really similar at all other than the Dragons basically being FOE's and it having a similar sort of create-a-party.

>>332733006
Imageepoch died not too long before this came out, yeah. But all the Sega staff is supposedly the same.
>>
>>332730615
Fuck it, I'll play that.

When does it come out? Any release date given so far?
>>
>>332733570
July 12th for the US.
>>
>>332733630
Got it. I'll mark it down somewhere and hopefully remember it around then.

Have a nice night.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.