[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you think of Jim Sterling's reviews of games?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: maxresdefault.jpg (91 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
91 KB, 1280x720
What do you think of Jim Sterling's reviews of games?
>>
fat
>>
I actually think he's funny and enjoy his opinions on game stuff now and then
>>
>>332729783
I don't give the time of day to fat people.
>>
>>332730036
i just tell 'em it's lunchtime
>>
File: 1434593141657.png (402 KB, 739x719) Image search: [Google]
1434593141657.png
402 KB, 739x719
He's a fat SJW and a legitimate cuckold, not even meming
>>
he has a decent opinion here and there, but I think what bugs me most is that his videos tend to drag on. like he makes a point and then keeps hammering that point.
>>
Never really cared about his reviews, jimquisitions are always on the money though.
>>
>>332729783
Hes the best reporter in Gaming, /v/ hates him because he's doesn't side with GG and things sexism is a problem in the industry.
>>
>>332729783
He has shit opinions and is a censorship apologist and hates offensive games.
>>
Remember when he first came on the Escapist back when I was a regular
First episode was antagonistic and a very bad start
Heard it got way better after
Recently still just sounds like a dickead
>>
I think Jim is probably a totally insufferable twat as a person, but his opinions on videogames aren't always complete shit, and he does shine a light on a shit every once and awhile
>>
Digital Homicide has actually sued him. I was hoping he would broadcast the whole thing, but he has been surprisingly discreet about the whole thing.
>>
>>332730627
>I was hoping he would broadcast the whole thing, but he has been surprisingly discreet about the whole thing.
sounds like he's actually smart enough to listen to his lawyer

posting online about legal issues that you're currently sorting through is usually a really bad idea
>>
>>332729783
disgusting obese cuck who, for some reason, has an ego
>>
>>332729783
I liked his recent video "Zero Difficulty". It could've been a little shorter, but he still brought up some good points and arguments.
>>
File: 1453142998248.png (99 KB, 903x722) Image search: [Google]
1453142998248.png
99 KB, 903x722
>>332729783
>>
he seemed to like my game. so he's ok in my book

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ILPPVAvK79U
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.