[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where did he go?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: misc_kevinButler[1].jpg (407 KB, 1360x772) Image search: [Google]
misc_kevinButler[1].jpg
407 KB, 1360x772
Where did he go?
>>
>>332729462
he did an ad playing a Wii or some shit and that violated his contract so Sony laid him off
>>
Had to commit soduko
>>
moonlighting in a tire commercial with wi shit in it. fired.
>>
>>332729462
>>332729654
He was let go because he retweeted the Playstation's root key. In his defense he clearly had no idea. I remember him saying something along the lines of "You sunk my battleship".
>>
File: lia 11128.jpg (45 KB, 622x467) Image search: [Google]
lia 11128.jpg
45 KB, 622x467
fun fact

sony went to shit when he got fired

he was always worth watching E3 for
>>
>>332729654
That was after Sony laid him off. They still considered taking legal action. He was in an advertisement for a car or car dealership or something similar and they were giving away a Wii with each purchase, I think.
>>
>>332729462
The advertising company that created Butler had a timed contract with Sony that had ended in 2012 and for some reason they decided to not renew the contract and after the incident with the lawsuit over the Bridgestone commercial, they probably won't come back
>>
I enjoy seeing him show up on TV now and then. Always gives me a warm feeling.

Saw him in Garfunkel and Oates most recently.
>>
File: 1450013485910.png (220 KB, 558x845) Image search: [Google]
1450013485910.png
220 KB, 558x845
>>332733753

NO HE WASN'T!!!!!
STUPID PIG WHY ARE YOU LYING!!!!

DELETE THIS!!!!
>>
>>332739195
What's sad is being able to remember all the things that used to make playstation great
>>
File: feature-Marcus.png (259 KB, 685x300) Image search: [Google]
feature-Marcus.png
259 KB, 685x300
Where did he go?
>>
>>332739670
Jail.
>>
>>332739670
He grew up
>>
>>332733753
I agree with this. That's around the time sony stopped being creative and fun, and became generic gaymer shit for the gaymers. You can see the transition just by watching a timeline of their TV ads.
>>
>>332733753
Sony was shit throughout the entire last gen. They're doing much better this gen.
>>
>>332729462
His contract with Sony ended. He has a non-competition clause though, keeping him from just immediately being paid by MS or Nintendo to star in their ads. He was in a Good Year commerical where they were selling you could get a Wii and MKWii with each purchase, and he was used as the actor showing off the Wii and selling it.

Although it was Good Year, they were using him to sell the Wii so they sued. Nintendo sites tried to paint Sony as the bad man, saying they were being childish and they don't own the man.
>>
>>332729462
He advertises for Boston Pizza now
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.