[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This was objectively the best Zelda game.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: 60562_front.jpg (116 KB, 640x901) Image search: [Google]
60562_front.jpg
116 KB, 640x901
This was objectively the best Zelda game.
>>
>I want people to shit on this game some more
>>
>>332724265
Not possible. The only valid criticism is mediocre music.
>>
I like it better than OoT and I have an OoT gold cart from when I bought it on reserve as a kid.

TP was awesome.

Come at me.
>>
>>332724381
Come on anon. I adore Twilight Princess, but it has plenty of flaws.
>>
>Having to hunt those firefly things

Windwaker, OoT, MM, and probably a few of the Game Boy ones all blow TP away
>>
>>332724381
and the slow as shit start
and the forced boring wolf sections
and the tedious tear collecting
and the piss easy difficulty
and the rehashing of ocarina's locations
and the shittastic story
and the ultra anticlimatic final battle with ganondorf
and the tedious dungeons
and the muddy, shitty graphics
and the reliance on warp points to get around the world
and the emptiness of hyrule field
and the uselessness of the items
>>
TP > WW > MM > OoT
>>
>>332724805
and don't forget shitty emo Zelda too
>>
>>332723986
>>332723269
>>
File: Wind Waker.png (2 MB, 923x1320) Image search: [Google]
Wind Waker.png
2 MB, 923x1320
>>332723986
'no'
>>
MM > WW > OOT > TP > SS
>>
>>332723986
It was until Skyward Sword came out
>>
>>332723986
Okay that's your claim. Now list your criteria that you objectively judged all the Zelda games by to reach this conclusion.
>>
>>332723986
I agree. Was my first 3D Zelda game, so it may be biased. First 2D Zelda game was Link's Awakening in 1999, still got to play Majora's Mask, Wind Waker and Skyward Sword.
>>
>>332724805
>dat fucking denial
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.