[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
HE CAN'T WEAR THE MASK HIS FUCKING NOSE IS TOO LONG Why
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: luke low quality.jpg (10 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
luke low quality.jpg
10 KB, 480x360
HE CAN'T WEAR THE MASK
HIS FUCKING NOSE IS TOO LONG
Why is this dumbshit game like this? Did they not have the writer or artist work together at all? How did it get this far along without realizing that his nose is 3 inches long and wouldn't fit behind it
>>
>>332723584
This is one of my favorite parts of the series. It was so fucking obvious and nobody even mentioned it; it wasn't even relevant. Atmey is the best.
>>
>>332723584
Tuck & tape
>>
>>332723584
If it's all cartilage then it could bend to fit
>>
>>332723584
What if it's a fake nose to fool you?
>>
File: Atmey_Profile.gif (15 KB, 256x192) Image search: [Google]
Atmey_Profile.gif
15 KB, 256x192
>>332723826
Try it with your nose, see how far you can tuck and tape it. Now imagine you have a jughead schnoz
>>
>>332723937
Well I figured that, since his nose is several inches longer than mine, it would also be more malleable.
>>
>>332724162
that doesn't follow, it's only "more malleable" in the sense that "fat chicks have bigger tits"
there's more to it
>>
>>332723584
This is my favorite case at the moment, mostly because Ron was so cute
>>
>>332723584
Wow I never thought of that. Pretty hilarious
>>
>>332724162
if that was the case his nose would be drooping down like squidward
>>
A thread raging about Luke Atmey's nose, with 10 replies.

I love you guys.
>>
>>332723584
enjoy your hamburger, apollo.
>>
>>332723584
Don't you see you fool, it's the perfect cover. Like OJ wearing those tiny gloves.
>>
Why is his nose so big?
>>
>>332725682
Surgery at the Hotti Clinic so nobody would be able to accuse him of wearing the mask.
>>
Reminds me of the first case in Danganronpa. How the hell did this person throw a crystal ball through that gate? Looked like you could not fit anything through those tiny gaps.
>>
But seriously, is there a better Detective than Luke Atmey? I hear he's solved every case he's been a part of.
>>
>>332728642
They don't call him an ace detective for nothing.
>>
>>332727637
Because he's the Ultimate Baseball Guy. I assume it was thrown with surgical precision. Obviously. Gawd.
>>
>>332728642
No sir. Look at that fucking huge rock on his finger. Would the second best detective have something that eye-bleedingly amazing given to him upon solving yet another theft mystery? I think not.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.