[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Which team was better?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
Which team was better?
>>
>>332712401
Fuck off with this waifufaggotry
>>
>>332712723
Waifus weren't even mentioned what are you getting mad about
>>
>>332712401
Magma can benefit land and air life.
Magma can make allowances for waterways and lakes.

Aqua would have us all living on ships like fucking Waterworld.

So Magma.

Though if you put a gun to my head and pushed me to join one or the other I'd join Aqua because I love the sea. In moderation anyway, and they do do most of their work on land anyway.
>>
the chocolate
>>
>>332712401
I want to date an Aqua grunt
>>
>>332712401
Magma may not have glorious tanlines, but they have both a better aim and better girls.
>>
>not having sex with the quintuplet brown grunts
Team Aqua all the way
>>
Team Aqua did nothing wrong

Magma had more qts though
>>
If the tool either of them wanted to use wasn't a living being whose existence was to fuck over its other half, Magma had the better deal in mind. Aqua is basically already living in a world suited to them and got greedy, since Hoenn hardly has any unpopulated land at all.

Both of them are huge idiots for trying to make giant, untrained animals do anything precise, though.

autism-chan is cute
>>
>Water Monkeys
>not bottom tier
>>
File: archie_.png (314 KB, 449x704) Image search: [Google]
archie_.png
314 KB, 449x704
>>332712401
Aqua has better husbandos.
>>
Magma for the /ss/ stories.
>>
File: 1421684818238.jpg (128 KB, 690x1927) Image search: [Google]
1421684818238.jpg
128 KB, 690x1927
>>332717127
>>
>>332717046
seconded
>>
>>332717273

Update never
>>
>>332717328
Rip Gook drawfriend. Died in battle (maybe) trying to protect his waifu.
>>
Magma was comfy
Magma was uptight
Magma was hot
Aqua was free
Aqua was tryhard
Aqua was cold

Steven was a cool guy for middle ground.

Personally if I could have comfy and cold in their own thing I'd be down

someone I know is cosplaying magma grunt and I can't tell her my dick can't handle it
>>
File: 1380429924400.jpg (75 KB, 500x600) Image search: [Google]
1380429924400.jpg
75 KB, 500x600
>>332717675
>Devon Corp is arguably the most evil team of all
Steven wouldn't have knowingly let his father and his company do all that terrible stuff, right?
>>
>>332712401
Magma has the superior waifu
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.