[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>man you should totally get this game bro, I haven't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: images.jpg (9 KB, 284x177) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
9 KB, 284x177
>man you should totally get this game bro, I haven't had this much fun in so long.
>total 38hrs
>last played 2 weeks ago
>>
>>332709635
fucking hate all these pseduo mmorpgs. they are all shallow trash bullshit and the only fun part is if you drag some friends into them to suffer with you.
>>
>>332709635
is it really that bad?
Some Splinter Cell and Rainbow 6: Ravenshield were god tier.
>>
>>332709805
my buddy is known for buying full priced ubitrash and other AAA garbage so i know not to listen to him when it comes to vidya
>>
>>332709635
38 hours isn't bad anon. I hope you went expecting a full on mmo.
>>
>>332709867
It says Tom Clancy but it's not really Tom Clancy.

That being said, I like it, but then again I enjoy casual games.
>>
>>332709993
I didn't buy it. That's my friends stats.
>>
35 here, played the first 2-3 days and never touched it again. good thing i didn't buy it
>>
>>332710098
I'm an idiot. My bad.
>>
>>332709635

I know about 10 of these people.
Time to prune the list.

I nearly became one of them.. refunded after 32 mins
>>
>>332710210
you can pirate The Division?
>>
>>332710395
nah, buddy won like 10 keys from a contest and gave me one.
>>
I was burned by Destiny.

Fool me once.
>>
>>332709635
They're introducing d3 style trading and raids that require you to level your alts.

I Uninstalled today
>>
>>332710056
I really enjoyed the coop modes of the splinter cells & rainbow 6's with a friend. never paid for them though, since local network was always a thing.
>>
File: Greedy2.gif (127 KB, 426x432) Image search: [Google]
Greedy2.gif
127 KB, 426x432
It's a gamepad AAA game. They're meant to not hold your interest long. It's designed that way, so next time you get a paycheck you feel the urge to buy "something new". It's how the current gaming industry works.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.