[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What the fuck is this? Fuck off, Todd Howard
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: Screenshot_2016-03-31-17-44-02.jpg (141 KB, 768x563) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-03-31-17-44-02.jpg
141 KB, 768x563
What the fuck is this? Fuck off, Todd Howard
>>
>not using adblock
>>
JUST FUCKING BUY IT

DO IT YOU PIECE OF SHIT

YOU HAVE NOTHING BETTER TO SPEND YOUR GARBAGE MCDONALDS CHECKS ON ANYWAY

DO YOU WANT ME ERR TODD TO STARVE?
>>
>>332702480
Let it go, anon.
>>
File: 1459058882543.png (825 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
1459058882543.png
825 KB, 1024x576
The worst part of fallout 4 is how the guns dissapear when you holster them instead of going onto your back

Good thing I didn't buy that game, suck my dick Todd Howard
>>
>>332702706
I like how with other games its supposed to be people hired to post and promote that game

but Fallout is ALWAYS Todd just mashing on a keyboard with gritted teeth screaming for people to buy it. Doesnt trust Bethesda interns to do it, its personal.
>>
I hate all shitposting but miss toddposting
>>
>>332702480
Who the fuck is so strapped for currency in A Bethesda RPG that they need a guide or a 'secret' to find more? By level 10 in every A Bethesda RPG I have more currency then I know what to do with.
>also lol adblock fail
>>
I love Automaton, Ada is great. Even though she'd be a lot stronger with sentinel parts I keep her with the Assaultron ones because she's my robowaifu.
>>
>>332702962
Todd has enough rage and salt to run the entire advertising department of Bethesda. I believe in him.
>>
>>332702642
Thanks for reminding me not to support that eavesdropping piece of shit Hiroyuki.
>>
>>332702972
>>
Memeblock
>>
File: 1456885889482.png (74 KB, 728x90) Image search: [Google]
1456885889482.png
74 KB, 728x90
>Hiro took this down after people wouldn't stop bitching about it

RIP Queen Kacey, too pure for this world ;_;
>>
>not realizing 4chan has never made bank
>4chan finally getting ads from more than j-list that are the same size as always
>bitch about it
No wonder moot sold this shithole
>>
>>332703567
I missed this what are you talking about?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.