[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Chose her because she seems nice. Good person, likes books, etc.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 6
File: Thanks Vincent.jpg (259 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Thanks Vincent.jpg
259 KB, 1920x1080
Chose her because she seems nice. Good person, likes books, etc. Then this happens. Fuck me i guess shes white trash just like her mother. Leah it is.
>>
should've went with jas
>>
Stop with this stupid meme. How would you even go about having sex in a fucking tree, that would be uncomfortable as shit.
>>
>>332696560
virgin detected
>>
>>332696201
Penny
>poor. Uneducated. White trash
Abigail
>Wiccan faggot, neet in her patents basement
Maru
>Autistic. Not her mother. Boring
Haley
>rude. Dumb. Entitled.

Leah
>home owner. Similar back story to player. Has relationship experience (and left him because he didn't believe in her. Clearly she can stand up for herself).

How is Leah not the OBVIOUS right choice?
>>
File: Untitled.png (35 KB, 922x435) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
35 KB, 922x435
>>
>>332696826
because she's used goods, how much of a fucking cuck are you
>>
>>332696826
Leah is l i t e r a l l y not a virgin, she had at least one ex-bf. Haley is the closest to truwaifu-tier once you get to know her.
>>
>>332696939
>ex boyfriend steps up
>knock him the fuck out
>Leah gets wet as fuck and marries you.

Youre a bit young to fully understand what the world cuck means, aren't you?
>>
>>332696835
>she's too polite to refuse Sam's offer
>so she does it
>>
>>332697080
Haley is literally trash. She's the manifestation of what red pillers think women are.

>dumb sluts that just want you to buy them stuff

Not even once, pleb
>>
Is Leah the only one that gives a present to the player ?
>>
>>332696835
Wow, Stardew fans are autistic
>>
>>332697401
Do other waifus not?

Holy shit I hope no one here actually picked a different woman.
>>
>>332696826
Self-entitled
>>
>>332697297
She changes when you hang out with her more. She realizes she was being a huge priss and had sheltered herself and wants to be on a farm with the animals and get all grimey.
>>
Hello everyone.

Leah is best girl.

That is all.

t.farmer
>>
>>332696835
Nah bullshit. If they were naively climbing trees why do it at night ? Why pick her up ?

Also the reaction she has after Vincent tells it is a give a away shes was clearly caught. She doesn't even explains it nor apologies. Fuck her.

Meanwhile one day after i give the bouquet to Leah she fuckin gives me a sculpture. A wood sculpture that she made with her own hands.
>>
>>332697939
>dev responds
>"Nah bullshit.
Sure there might be chance he lied for the sake of calming down some of his autistic fans, but since he practically never talks about his own thoughts and intentions like that otherwise, why not give him the benefit of the doubt?
>>
Why are all the Stardew valley waifus literal shit
>>
File: LOL.jpg (534 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
LOL.jpg
534 KB, 1920x1080
I just found this, top kek
>>
>>332696372
really the only choice they leave you with
>>
Stardew Valley is nice on it's own, but it never holds up to a real Harvest Moon.
>>
>>332698574
I recognize that blowjob.
>>
>>332698818
Considering "real" Harvest Moon games are dead. This is the closet you'll get now.
>>
>>332697939
>a sculpture made with her own hands

HHHHNNNNNGGGGG

Literally nothing better than a woman with skills. I almost can't believe that these arguments for other women AREN'T just bait.
>>
>>332698574
Get the fuck out of here goku
>>
File: Abigail_Timeline.png (47 KB, 1284x301) Image search: [Google]
Abigail_Timeline.png
47 KB, 1284x301
>>332696826
>Abigail
>neet in her patents basement
Sounds perfect for most of /v/, also they only bring up the wiccan thing like once why is that what most people bring up about her
>>
>>332698536
Game is shit what did you expect?
>>
>>332696201
she's a great match for cucks though.
>>
>>332696201
>he fell for the tree meme
>>
Is Leah really much better than Abigail? I had so much Amethyst I kept giving her and it seemed so easy to get those hearts up. She seems fine I guess.

Leah seemed cool but I never found her preferred gifts, except wine.
>>
>Stardew Waifu Tier List

>High Tier
Haley
Abigail

>Mid Tier
Maru
Leah

>Cuck Tier
Penny

>Let me marry them Tier
Emily
Jas
>>
>>332699845
She's outside the wizards tower all the time, talks about spirits and ghosts and goes on clearly pagan style romps through the woods playing her flute.

Thinking she's not heavily wiccan inspired just means you weren't paying attention.
>>
>>332700308
Salad
>>
>>332700659
Holy shit tier list batman

Actual list:

Top tier:
>Leah

Mid tier:
>Abigail

Bottom tier:
>Mary
>Haley
>Penny

You just got cucked into watching best girl fuck a nigger tier:
>Robin
>>
>>332696826

>Abigail
>in her parent's basement

her father is the wizard though
>>
>>332698536

>made by western devs

a westerner who doesn't have a waifu cannot really comprehend a perfect woman, if you try to get them to imagine a desireable woman she will have some completely insidious flaw because "thats just how women are".
>>
Wouldn't it be possible to mod completly new characters into the game?

What's stopping us to create a town full of perfect, little girls?
>>
How can you guys play this shit past the first year? Winter was a goddamn chore and by the time second Spring rolled around, I was too bored to continue.
>>
>>332699531
*knock knock*
>>
>>332699531
It's me, Goku
>>
>>332696826
She hates pizza.
>>
>>332701407
I'm doing that.
With boys
>>
>>332700686
>>332696826
its not wiccan if she's actually magic
>>
I disagree that Penny is the wrong choice, she's #1 for me

yes, she's white trash, but it's clearly not manifesting in her behavior, which is nice boring wife material, perfect for a farm

the other characters all have serious flaws

mongrel, cheerleader, used, weirdo, etc

I was upset that some of the mothers weren't options but I guess that makes sense
>>
>>332699268
What do you mean? Bokujou Monogatari games are still being made. It was a different company that made them than the Rune Factory games.
Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.