[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this game any good? On Easter me and my cousin ended up playing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (278 KB, 760x1075) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
278 KB, 760x1075
Is this game any good? On Easter me and my cousin ended up playing some old wrestling games and it made me wonder if the new ones are worth picking up.
>>
>>332691931
It's not great. You're probably better off sticking with the older games
>>
>>332692793

not op but
I heard 2k15 was better

also name a few
>>
>>332693703
>2k15 was better

Nice april fools m8
>>
>>332691931
It's pretty shit on PS4. I preferred 2k14 more than this. Movement is sluggish, ai reverses everything, pin system is shit. Only the Austin showcase mode is good.

Even DoR 2 on the gamecube had better blood effects than 2K16
>>
>>332691931
It's kind of slow. But the new reverse system makes it good.7/10 would piratw again
>>
It's fun but it's not really anything amazing

If you want a "modern" game it's the best one since like 2007 or so though, at least WWE wise.

>>332693703
>I heard 2k15 was better

I don't know who said that but they were lying to your face. 2k15 is probably one of the worst wrestling games in recent memory.
>>
>>332694831
>ai reverses everything, pin system is shit.
Gitgud.
>>
>>332694831

pin system is fine it's the submission system that's donkey ass.
>>
If you want a good modern wrestling game, go either 2k13 or 2k16. 2k13 has better caws, but for any community ones youll need to mod your console because the community section has been shut down

2k16 has a realistic approach to the gameplay, everythings slow, limited counters, trying to put on a 5 star match for the crowd, etc.

if you want an older game,

day or reckoning 1 and 2
here comes the pain
legends of wrestling 1 and 2

if youre a nostalgia fag go with the n64 titles.

if you dont care about it not having WWE wrestlers, go Fire Pro Wrestling
>>
>>332695631

2k14 is a step up from '13 in every single way though
>>
>>332696061
i dont remember man all the 2k games on last gen look the fucking same

2k15 was a god send in the graphics department
>>
>making this thread two days after the sale ended
>making me want to go /wooo/ again
El fuck you OP.
>>
>>332696438
at least you arent on /asp/

/aspl is fucking awful
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.