[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fuck this game. It's become an absolute drag to play this,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: justfuckmygameup.jpg (166 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
justfuckmygameup.jpg
166 KB, 1280x720
Fuck this game. It's become an absolute drag to play this, when they make characters this OP.
>git gud
Sure, but it's just not fun to have to become a god with a regular character to beat some 16 year old with dried cum on his Joe Boxers online who just picked up Bayonetta an hour ago. Not even just Bayo, the whole game encourages campy, defensive, boring strategies to win. This game is a fucking chore.

Please like and subscribe to my blog
>>
File: 1459202541445.png (54 KB, 454x439) Image search: [Google]
1459202541445.png
54 KB, 454x439
>>332672109
>Sure, but it's just not fun to have to become a god with a regular character to beat some 16 year old with dried cum on his Joe Boxers online who just picked up Bayonetta an hour ago.
implying anyone over the year of 16 plays smash. if so rethink your life choices
>>
When bayo came out I remember a lot of discussion about how shit she was. What changed, OP? I don't play smash I'm just interested to know why this 180° happened
>>
>>332672109
Her recovery is a bitch to use though. You fuck up with your jumps and you're dead.
>>
her recovery IS a bitch to use (at first)
someone who knows what they're doing will turn it into on of the best recoveries.
also: witch time
also: 0-to-death
also: get good scrub
>>
>>332672274

She was never bad, its just that calling a new character OP is heavily discouraged online because of those faggots who want to have a giant e penis who will call you a scrub if you complain about her. People insisted that anyone who was calling Bayonetta overpowered just sucked, so you were heavily shamed into not voicing that opinion and encouraged to say yeah she isn't very good to look like you're great at the game.

You could also say people got better at her, but in reality she's a very very easy character to use. Also, most notable players always claimed she was one of the best characters in the game.
>>
>>332672241
>implying anyone under the year of 16 owns a Wii U

If so rethink your life choices
>>
It was a drag to play day 1. Shit's boring.
>>
File: 1456983177207.jpg (32 KB, 400x315) Image search: [Google]
1456983177207.jpg
32 KB, 400x315
>>332672109
Just play melee instead
>>
>>332672109
"Mommmm! It's not fair, Ryan keeps winning because he's cheating and playing the unfair character!"
>>
Just play Jiggly.
Even if you lose, if it's not by a landslide you've already won.
>>
>>332674541
>confirmed Bayo user
>>
>>332674924
Wrong. My name isn't Ryan either.

I've never bought a dlc character, lol
>>
>>332672109
Your mentality is that of a scrub.
http://www.sirlin.net/articles/playing-to-win

You will be limited as a player until you can develop a better mentality.
>>
>>332672109
Smash was never to be taken seriously give up your dream of e-sports garbage and play something like street fighter. or just learn to have fun with a dumb silly-fun 2 button fighter. that can be a bit broken at times.
>>
I'm not a fan of Bayo either. But I generally don't lose to anyone playing her. What's annoying is that she has a relatively easy to land combo that shoots you up in the air and continues. Get Wario. Hop on the motorcycle. People fucking hate that.
>>
>>332675520
Nah, I just don't have fun when "playing to win" consists of running to the other side of the map and waiting for your opponent to attack, then grabbing->down throw->up a, up a, up a etc., or using x character's cookie cutter 0-60 combo.

It's just bad game design. It's BORING game design. I've had great matches with lots of people, and it's almost always the kind of person who abandons the campy playstyle and plays more creatively and more aggressively. It makes battles actually fun. Those people are 1 in 15 now, at best.

My main gripe is that with these updates, they seem to be making the game even MORE defensive and stale.
>>
>>332672241
>implying smash existed before I was 16

I need to rethink my life choices.
>>
>>332675858
I agree, it's not supposed to be taken seriously. But it's so rare to actually be able to have a fun, fast paced "silly" battle when they've designed the game like this
>>
>>332676490
I'll stop being a cunt Anon. Is she really that OP? I've only played about 40 mins of the 3ds ver but i never played online.

>>332675520
>scrub
You sound like poor white trash trying to act black. stop it my dude.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.