[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>DSi store shutting down next year This has me wondering if
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: Capture.png (363 KB, 463x745) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
363 KB, 463x745
>DSi store shutting down next year
This has me wondering if the NX will introduce a new digital shop.

Any concerns that the eShop will be replaced and eventually shutdown within the next 5-6 years?
>>
I thought it closed years ago
>>
>>332654707
That would be sad if someone was dumb enough to buy a DSi in first place
>>
>>332655654
the 3ds has dsi software
I bought Rayman for the 3DS there, it also has Earthworm Jim
>>
>>332655654
DSi was great only for flipnote
>>
The only thing I remember from there was Warioware Snapped which no one seems to remember.
>>
>>332656131
I got Dragon Quest wars

Had no one to play with
>>
Will you be able to put DSi downloadables on a flash card?
>>
>>332656360
You can already pirate them on your 3DS.

I can even run Flipnote dsi version on my 3DS.
>>
>>332656360

No, but you can install DSiWare CIAs on a 3DS.
>>
File: gatsu.jpg (17 KB, 272x153) Image search: [Google]
gatsu.jpg
17 KB, 272x153
>>332656530
>>332656559

Coolio, I'm all good then.
>>
File: image.jpg (34 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34 KB, 225x225
>Spotto!
>Rayman
>Warioware Snapped
>that Mini Mario game with the level editor
>Electroplankton
I loved the DSiware shop.
>>
We need a list of all DSiWare that never got moved over to the 3DS eShop. People need to start buying and dumping them(you can dump DSiWare from a DSi without any modifications/hacks).
>>
>>332654707
Man I bought this $2 game off there, Birds and Beans. It was super simple but awesome to play for like 10 minutes. Once you got gud, some crazy shit started happening in the background.
>>
>>332657145

https://mega.nz/#!ydQFjawB!MuQSjZacUjyLx9eju489PPXcINrXVEKPk_3tYI13SNQ
This archive should have a lot of DSiWare titles. They won't work in a DS flashcart and since they're .nds format you'd struggle (but succeed) to get them to work on a 3DS, but they should work fine in something like NO$GBA.
>>
>>332657454
Yeah, I know about those. But there's still a large amount of undumped games. And a bunch of those aren't available on the 3DS eShop. If they aren't dumped by September, they'll be lost forever.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.